Website maintenance & SEO Specialist (KH_100778)
Are you analytical and data driven, while also being an excellent communicator?
Are you driven by exploring new ideas, bringing them to life and making real impact? Then we might be looking for you!
Joining the digital marketing department, you will be part of a dedicated team responsible for identifying and evaluating key opportunities to increase the regions success and delivering qualitative and quantitative insights. You will be developing and executing successful SEO strategies, supporting 13 markets.
Main responsibilities, tasks:
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building).
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- strong analytical skills and numerical aptitude
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- knowledge of and experience with standard and current SEO practices, SEO reporting and HTML/CSS.
- familiarity with relevant tools and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- fluent English knowledge
- some experience with lead management tools
What our partner can offer:
- You will work alongside experienced and passionate colleagues
- the team is characterized by an informal tone and respect for each other both as team players and as individuals
- modern office
- competitive benefit package
- supportive company culture
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business or related field
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Kérjük, pályázatát a jelentkezem gombra kattintva küldje el.