Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Vodafone Intelligent Solutions supports Vodafone.
We maximise value by providing next generation services across
Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Financial Operations, Legal and Commercial Operations.
In Budapest, our team of 1,300 colleagues from 32 different nationalities supports 25 countries.
What’s it like to work here?
Come and find out by joining us as a
_VOIS Data & Content Lead - Project Management
Your role in a nutshell:
The _VOIS Data & Content Lead will be responsible for the development, implementation and execution of _VOIS digital content strategy. The Data & Content Lead will create a knowledge database, identify relevant data and content to feed internal and external platforms. The creation of the governance process as well as the content quality assurance will also be a responsibility of the role. The data and content lead will drive the creation of digital content working together with the communication and marketing teams and identification of stories that support the company’s business goals and corporate initiatives. The Data & Content Lead will also work closely with _VOIS Service Lines and Enabling functions as well as with the partner markets in order to develop a two way flow of shareable content including with VF Business and External Communications.
Why you will love your job:
- Develop, implement and execute _VOIS digital content strategy that reaches and influences a range of audiences across digital channels
- Monitor and evaluate impact of the data strategy
- Create a knowledge database, identify relevant content to feed internal and external platforms and develop content
- Build quality assurance and governance process for _VOIS content
- Work closely with Service lines and Enabling functions to ensure up to date content
What you will bring to the team:
- Experience in developing and delivering a content strategy that reaches and influences a range of audiences across digital channels
- Exceptional project management skills with a proven ability to manage end to end; the development and delivery of engaging visual and written content from an idea through to completion
- Excellent Business English language skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Able to simplify complex subject matter into crisp, engaging content that can be used across digital/social channels
- Strong collaboration skills and able to influence across the Vodafone network to develop and share the best content
- Excellent business acumen with strong strategic advice credibility
- Excellent stakeholder management
The benefits you will enjoy:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription; and
- Flexible working hours
To ensure our colleagues’ safety we continue working from home 3-4 days/week in the long run.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!