With its well-known reputation and heritage, Ford Motor Company is one of the largest automakers in the world. The Hungarian office not only represents the Ford brand in Hungary and in other 28 markets, but provides a wide range of services to Ford of Europe and its Western-European affiliates. This time,
Ford Central and Eastern European Sales LLC is looking for a
Variable Marketing Analyst
to join our Team.
Variable Marketing Coordinator supports National Sales Companies’ Aftersales Marketing & Sales teams on variable marketing functions in European markets. In this position we will ensure that you as a Variable Marketing Coordinator, learn a lot by working together with a cross-functional teams including Product management, National Sales Companies, Finance, Internal control and Data management teams.
In our growing team you will be working with multiple markets as SPOC within the Variable Marketing area. Your main task will be to coordinate the Wing2Wing Variable Marketing program management from the idea until the program evaluation.
This would include but not determined the following tasks:
- Understand your markets and the Ford Customer Service Division Marketing Central strategies and turn them into Marketing program ideas including financial analysis as well, to make sure we drive highest profitability possible.
- Follow the aftersales trends and find opportunities, potential growing areas.
- Set up objectives to the wide dealer network and analyse their sales data, even historical ones to influence sales growth.
- Track daily performance from pre-defined reports which includes the sales figures on dealer level and consolidate them to national level as a follow-up of objective fulfilment
- Follow up your Variable Marketing programs you would need to calculate marketing bonus payments and forecast the figures on a monthly basis and occasionally build up reports in order to communicate the results efficiently.
- Report key financials of the Variable Marketing programs on a monthly basis and make sure your market is fitting into their Marketing budget by respecting the tight deadlines.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis as a respond to a market request such as gap analysis, dealer behaviour, sales trend, etc.
We love to standardize and simplify, so we welcome any ideas.
We know how visibility is important therefore we will make sure that other market coordinators and senior management hear your voice.
We will always encourage you to share your thoughts with us!
PREFERRED SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Business/Finance/Economics University Degree
- Fluent English both written and spoken is a must
- Good communicator
- Strong business acumen coupled with commitment to quality
- Strong analytical skills (strong MS Excel skills are essential)
- Willing to help attitude with a good problem-solving skill
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in international environment
- "Team Oriented", with the courage to "do the right thing" for the business.
- Result-oriented, hard working with a pro-active 'can do' attitude
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Young and vibrant team
- Competitive salary + generous cafeteria
- Career opportunities: continuous challenges and great opportunities to grow
- Training possibilities based on your needs and requirements
- Home office possibility
- Availability to travel within E
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Market Research Analyst
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- professional experience is not required
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
Way of application:
Should you be interested in the above position, please send your English CV via the "Jelentkezem" button.