Triumph is one of the world’s largest intimate apparel companies. It enjoys a presence in over 120 countries with the core brands Triumph® and sloggi®. Globally, the company serves 40,000 wholesale customers and sells its products in 3,600 controlled points of sale as well as via several own online shops. The Triumph Group is a member of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI).
Learn more about Triumph on: www.triumph.com
Trade Marketing Specialist Hungarian Hub
The purpose of the Trade Marketing Specialist is to implement the Trade Marketing Strategy, to deliver the KPI targets which significantly upgrade the brand perception and the consumer’s shopping experience in line with the Global Retail and Brand strategies in Hungary, Romania, Slovenia, Croatia and Bulgaria ( region called Hungarian Hub ).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing local marketing agenda for retail and wholesale business to create regional Omni channel implementation and guarantee perfect communication flow between departments
- Implementing in-store communication activities to optimize campaign’s impact, working with local agencies and suppliers to guarantee best cost and execution
- Managing consumer focused marketing programs, to maximize footfall and increase selling opportunities, i.e.: Gift with Purchase, shopping events in countries, product trials, price offers and ad hoc promotions
- Implementing and adjusting to local needs global promotional Point of Sales Materials (POSM) and plans in accordance with marketing calendar
- Supporting refits and openings with a set of POSM and tailor made 360 campaigns
- Supporting local CRM in countries, i.e. monitoring and implementing GDPR law changes, dealing with GDPR consumer requests, printing marketing materials
- Supporting projects driving conversion at stores, i.e. incentives for staff, campaign manuals with selling tips
- Promoting usage of digital sell in tools and digital sell out assets through impactful presentation and constant monitoring
- Organising digital meetings/ conferences for wholesale and franchise partners with key messages focused on digital assets
- Running status presentation for sales teams and store managers to guarantee alignments and sharing knowledge in a dynamic environment
- Managing and tracking budget according to the targets and guideline
Your ideal profile:
- University degree
- 5 years + of marketing hands-on experience gained in corporate role within consumer goods industry
- Retail trade marketing is a must have
- Experience with agency management and agency processes
- High drive and result, solution orientated
- Ability to inspire regarding new media & marketing trends
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Autonomous and able to work independently without guidance
- Demonstrates outstanding interpersonal skills and like working with people
- Proficiency in Hungarian, fluent English is essential
We offer an opportunity in a fast-paced organization which gives those looking for a challenge the possibility to grow with the company and shape the future.
We are a family owned company with strong values, operating at a global level with key markets in Germany, Japan and China - where our iconic brands, Sloggi and Triumph, continue to delight our consumers.
Triumph Group is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- Sales, Trade
- Sales Representative
- 5-10 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!