THINK TWICE HUNGARY Kft.
Trade marketing manager
Leading brand in the mobile phone business.
- We are currently hiring a Trade Marketing Manager for Xiaomi who will work as a part of the marketing team to deliver planned revenue, volume and gross margin of key brands & customers.
Main Responsibilities of a Trade Marketing Manager
- Developing and executing the Trade Marketing Plan in line with sales and marketing objectives and manage the Trade Marketing budget.
- Improving brand presence and campaign execution across trade through excellence in in-store planning, execution and tracking in alignment with the annual marketing priorities
- Leading and implementing channel specific marketing strategies and plans for assigned operators and retailers
- Conceptualizing and executing trade promotions and rolling out impactful in-store campaigns in collaboration with marketing and sales teams
- Leading activation programs with partners to improve brand visibility
- Visiting the points of sales regularly to ensure that the brand is visible, and guidelines are respected.
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience within Trade Marketing.
- You have strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- You have strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- You thrive in matrix environments and are adept at influencing and coordinating with different stakeholders
- Good English knowledge is a must
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- 1-3 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
- Home office available
- Employee status
1095 Budapest, Soroksári út 44.
How to apply/ contact information:
After clicking the apply button, please attach your CV in Hungarian and English.