Trade Marketing Manager
Overall purpose of the position:
Management of Trade Marketing activity of the company.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Trade Marketing Management:
- Management of Trade marketing activities / projects.
- Implementation of the trade marketing plan in co-ordination with sales, marketing logistics, purchasing, finance, production.
- Development of trade marketing strategy for new products launches.
- Taking part in development of packaging designs.
- Annual trade marketing budget planning and follow up.
- Trade monitoring surveys management & control.
- Development & coordination of corporate merchandising activities, shelf planograms.
- Development of POS materials, displays and other marketing/trade marketing equipment and materials.
- Chain-specific marketing and trade marketing project management.
- Prepare, implement and post evaluate promotional and communication strategies/campaigns.
- Creative & BTL agency tenders’ implementation.
- Activation management:
- Developing Activation plans with broad number of activities, focusing on identification of requirements and expectations of Consumers & Customers, in cooperation with Marketing and Sales teams and based on market and competitors analyses.
- Implementation of activation plans.
- Creating activation calendars for all SKU's
- Managing all activities and new launches through the channels.
- Managing listing and de-listing processes.
- Managing Channel POSM & Merchandising.
- Supporting an effective execution and implementation of Marketing & Sales initiatives.
- Managing and taking part in projects.
- Business/Financial/Budget management:
- Planning and managing of Trade Marketing budget.
- Managing agreements: participating in annual negotiation campaign, assessment of agreements.
- Managing activities: providing analysis on investments’ effectiveness per each activity.
- Coordinating with Marketing, KAM and Sales teams.
- Building strong links across key functions within the Company.
- Establishing good relationship with HQ.
- Managing regular cross-functional meetings.
- Participating in regular marketing, sales and operations planning.
- Relations with suppliers, agencies and related supply administration, co-ordination tasks, deadlines monitoring
- Analysis, reporting:
- Monitoring of market environment in depth and prepare necessary steps to follow up.
- Sales support PDA system management.
- Developing and using market research to understand consumer trends and behaviours.
- Market data, competitor-analysis (Nielsen, Leaflet monitor, Price monitor).
- Internal statistics, analytics, reports preparation.
- Delivering presentations and informative briefing sessions.
- Make administrative tasks accurately, on-time.
- BTL activity management (sampling, tasting, etc.).
- Program and event organization.
- Development of marketing, POS and sales materials.
- Responsible for all tasks and procedures defined by the Quality Management and Environment Management Systems in force
- All other tasks defined by direct superior related to the activities of the position.
- Schooling / Degree: University of College Degree
- Experience: minimum 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Computer knowledge: user level Microsoft Office
- Skills and abilities: team-working, organization skills, communication skills, ability to prioritize, time-management
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Marketing, Media, PR Manager
- Brand and Product Manager
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!