Trade Marketing Area Manager
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
What you will be responsible for as a Trade Marketing Area Manager:
- Recruiting, training and leading Trade Marketing Representatives.
- Ensuring the implementation of the Trade Marketing Strategy in the geographical area by effectively and efficiently handling:
- The distribution and availability of products marketed by BAT in accordance with the current distribution strategy;
- Improving the visibility of BAT products, thus increasing the volume of tobacco products sold to consumers;
- The quality of the implementation of the activities defined per trading cycle;
- The right composition and modification of the investment universe
- Concluding and fully aligning with BAT contracts that are most beneficial to BAT through a comprehensive knowledge of retail;
- Trader and seller education, and participation in programs organized for traders (B2B program).
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Being able to manage the resources entrusted to him/her effectively with advanced strategic and business thinking.
- Having good sales and persuasive skills that he/she can use effectively in his/her work. Oral communication should be concise and straightforward.
- Being able to accurately plan the activities of both himself/herself and his/her team. Be able to set priorities, delegate, and make decisions.
- Strong user-level computer skills (PPT, XLS, Word).
- At least secondary education (high school diploma) and active "B" type driving license.
- Fluency in English and Hungarian
- Residency in North-Western Hungary or Budapest is highly desired, mobility to this area is key.
- Proven track of previous managerial experience
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Medical and life insurance.
- Professional team and opportunities for development.
- Other benefits as per corporate policies.
- Sales, Trade
- Sales and Trade Manager
- Regional Sales Representative
- Key Account Manager
- 3-5 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
annual bonus/salary benefits, company car, cell phone, cafeteria, professional training
Flexible workplace - Győr-Moson-Sopron megye, Komárom-Esztergom megye, Vas megye, Veszprém megye
How to apply/ contact information:
By clicking on 'Jelentkezem' or 'Apply' button.