TIME SERIES CONTENT ASSOCIATE - BUDAPEST
Your Team responsibilities
Team of data analysts that solves complex problems regarding all aspects of market data content production including data sourcing, processing, loading, analysis.
What we will offer you: Depending on your location of your role, you can expect …
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance & retirement savings plans/pensions
- Employee Resource Groups to support you in and out of the office
- A wide range of benefits including – healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) - cycletowork schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts,
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing including training, support networks, membership to wellness platforms and vendors, and active local office communities
- A specific and deliberate planning to the physical offices in which we work, and support for everyone spending periods of time working remotely or at home. This approach mirrors our commitment to transparency and sustainability and puts the safety and wellness of our employees at the center of all we do. We aim to provide productive and sustainable work environments and technology that encourages collaboration, creativity and innovation.
Your key responsibilities
- Being a member of a highly skilled and motivated team of analysts that solves complex problems regarding all aspects of market data production.
- Partnering with our coverage organization to service first-rate clientele including many of the world’s central banks, leading financial institutions, hedge funds and corporations
- Maintaining, re-engineering and developing efficient and elegant processes to support the daily production of market data
- Becoming a financial markets expert about interest rates, futures, options, equities and other financial instruments, as well as the use of market data in risk management
- Gaining in depth knowledge of various market data vendors such as Thomson Reuters
- Training, developing and supporting junior colleagues
- Participate in agile development projects. (content addition, process development, methodology enhancements)
- In collaboration with the Research and Development Group, implementing new data packages and analytics to enable clients to properly analyze new or existing financial instruments
Your skills and experience that will help you excel
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Economics, Investment Management, Statistics, Engineering (any), Computer Science or a related quantitative field
- CFA or FRM or Master’s Degree is a plus
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong analytic, quantitative, and problem-solving skills. Solid analytical background is desired
- Solid knowledge of SQL or other relevant DML language
- Understanding of financial markets, investment products and risk management
- Understanding of relational databases, large scale data warehouses
- Technical skills like Python, Perl programming UNIX basic file administration is a plus.
- Driven by working in an environment that combines finance and technology
- A self-starter and highly motivated, ability to work individually and within a team.
How we’ll support you
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A performance and growth-oriented culture and values
- Opportunities for continuous learning to aid progression
- Goal based objectives and development plans
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee resource groups such as the Women’s Leadership Forum, MSCIPRIDE, Black Leadership Network and Eco-Groups.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About MSCI and our teams:
MSCI is a market leader in Global Indexes, Smart Beta, ESG and Risk Management, and is at the forefront of the secular trends dominating the financial services landscape today. We are committed to the future sustainability and transparency of the financial markets. We create innovative products and services that allow our clients to make more informed investment decisions, and we provide investors with critical performance measurement and risk management data and analytics.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric.
MSCI is committed to developing a culture and workforce that reflects the clients and communities in which we operate. Increasing our diversity expands our talent pool which helps to accelerate innovation in all we do. We especially encourage members of historically underrepresented groups to apply, including women, ethnic minorities and those in the LGBTQ community.
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!