With its well-known reputation and heritage, Ford Motor Company is one of the largest automakers in the world. The Hungarian office not only represents the Ford brand in Hungary, but Ford Business Services is the core of business functions across Europe and globally. This time
Ford Central and Eastern European Sales LLC is looking for a
Technical writer / Owner Information Author
to join our Team in Szentendre
Owner Information Authors are required to author user manuals (vehicle operating instructions) that are fully compliant with Global Authoring Standards and enable our customers to get the maximum benefit from their vehicle/vehicle features while minimizing the occurrence of DTU (difficult to understand) TGW (things gone wrong).
Authors will be:
- assigned a number of commodities and will be responsible providing the completed content to support all European vehicle lines in line with communicated timing objectives
- expected to manage their own time and priorities in order to meet timing objectives.
- expected to report status during regular team meetings.
- expected to proactively engage in Global Owner Information and associated innovation initiatives and cooperate/ support regional counterparts during the development of content
- Identify new model/feature coverage requirements through forward model research, collaboration with Engineering Subject Matter Experts.
- Create product specifications and variants that are fully compliant with global conventions to support downstream development, translation and publishing.
- Author content that is clear, consistent and fully compliant to global authoring standards in line with communicated timing requirements.
Our ideal candidate:
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Appreciation of the Global automotive environment and diversity of consumer needs.
- Have B category driving licence
- Experience in authoring customer-facing instructional information.
- Knowledge and experience of working with content management systems and xml.
- Ability to appropriately prioritise tasks and deliver on objectives.
- Confident communicator able to work well in a team both at a local and global level but equally focused on own commodity assignments.
- Creativity, logical thinking and problem solving skills
What we offer:
- Be part of a diverse, young and vibrant team with great opportunities of growing and developing your skills and expertise
- We provide a competitive compensation package and a variety of cafeteria elements
- Home office possibility
- Shuttle bus service between Békásmegyer HÉV station and the office
- Education, Research, Science
- Interpreter, Translator
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Editor, Copywriter
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
2000 Szentendre, Galamb József utca 3.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!