- Work closely with the product development team in order to create easy-to-use technical documentation and training resources that are available with corresponding product releases.
- Design, build, and maintain flexible and modular digital documentation and e-learning content for self-paced and interactive training that incorporates real system usage and relevant scenarios.
- Ensure readability, coherence, accuracy, and conformity to standards of style, design and quality of documentation with a user-centered focus.
- Perform administrative tasks in the documentation system.
- Step-in to support colleagues (developers, testing, support) if workload permits.
- A quick grasp and take pleasure in transforming raw content and information received from software engineers into documentation and e-learning content for technicians.
- A university degree in computer science or a related field is a plus.
- Excellent spoken and written English (native or near-native speaker - C1/C2 level).
- Several years (5+) of experience as a technical writer in the software industry or engineering environment.
- Goal-oriented - the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Skills and knowledge of documentation production with Atlasssian Confluence.
Egyéb információ az állásról:
Our partner is expanding its learning and documentation team. As a technical writer you help their customers achieve rapid and successful implementation of their various cloud and identity products by creating effective documentation and e-learning materials.
As part of the wider Customer Success Management team, you will develop a strong knowledge of our partner 's SaaS and on-prem products, and have the possibility of working with peers in various locations across Europe.
We expect a unique passion to work in the software development area.