Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Technical Product Manager
for our Technology Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Accountable for Enterprise Product Development and the technical life-cycle management for launched enterprise products and services (5G, Industry 4.0, IoT, Security, Hosting and ICT, Mobile, Converged data and voice, etc.).
Responsible for the technical segment of new product development and bespoke customer solution development using innovative technologies in 5G Mobile Private Networks, IoT platforms and cloud based managed data and voice services. Supports understanding complex customer needs and drives solution development accordingly, leads the development of PoC solutions to demo VF’s capabilities.
You will be involved in the following tasks
Enterprise Product Portfolio:
- Responsible for Technical life cycle management for managed business product portfolio, including stakeholder analysis, analysis of product related feedbacks from customer and sales
- Responsible for new product developments and technical lifecycle management of existing portfolio.
- Ensure service operability for every lifecycle phase (sell-build-run), creating technical service design and preparing supporting tools, responsible for E2E workflow management
- Support partner evaluation for Enterprise portfolio and software development
- Support the technical implementation of new enterprise services, project management of technological development
- Visiting customers regularly to collect feedbacks for further improvements. Presentation of solutions to customers, supporting account management in case of complex requirements.
- Identifying need for product simplification/revitalization/retirement, plan budget and manage approval process, drive related projects
- Support implementation of MVPs (Minimum Viable Products) for bespoke customer solutions on Vodafone Hungary’s infrastructure, including customization and integration of 3rd party platforms/services
- Develop platform based and digital first approach in solution development
- Support building and maintaining a catalogue of partners to deliver additional value added solutions
- Identify new ways of automation to accelerate service activation and secure implementations
- Identify machine learning and deep learning capabilities for technology optimization and preventive maintenance
- Control of interfaces to the planning areas such as service, network planning, operation
- Interface into Local and Group Product Development and Product Management teams to drive product improvements and enhancements and drive down implementation teams
- Maintain enterprise service catalogue and customer inventory in strong cooperation with global and local product management and local technical teams
- Identify new business opportunities on C-Level customer meetings.
We are looking for you if you have
- BSc. in Computer/Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in Network/IT/Software engineering or relevant experience
- 2 years of experience in Service Design/Product Development
- Project Management experience is an advantage
- Familiar with ITIL/Lean Six Sigma is an advantage
- Good understanding of network and converged services
- Previous experience in customer facing roles is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written English and Hungarian knowledge is a must
- Highly motivated, customer focused, innovative individual
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
1096 BUDAPEST, LECHNER ÖDÖN fasor 6.
How to apply
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!