Your place in the team
Accountable for Enterprise Product Development and the technical life-cycle management for launched enterprise products and services (IoT, Voice, Mobile, Converged data, 5G).
Responsible for the technical segment of new product development and bespoke customer solution development using innovative technologies in Voice and Mobile networks and cloud based managed data and voice services. Supports understanding complex customer needs and drives solution development accordingly, leads the development of PoC solutions.
Technical Product Manager
Enterprise Product Portfolio:
• Responsible for the technical capability, service design and technical product management of Enterprise product portfolio.
• Responsible for Technical life cycle management for managed business product portfolio, including stakeholder analysis, analysis of product related feedbacks from customer and sales
• Responsible for new product developments and technical lifecycle management of existing portfolio.
• Ensure service operability for every lifecycle phase (sell-build-run), creating technical service design and preparing supporting tools, responsible for E2E workflow management
• Visiting customers regularly to collect feedbacks for further improvements. Presentation of solutions to customers, supporting account management in case of complex requirements.
• Support implementation of MVPs (Minimum Viable Products) for bespoke customer solutions on company's infrastructure, including customization and integration of 3rd party platforms/services
• Interface into Local and Group Product Development and Product Management teams to drive product improvements and enhancements and drive down implementation teams
• Maintain enterprise service catalogue and customer inventory in strong cooperation with global and local product management and local technical teams
• Identify new business opportunities on C-Level customer meetings.
• BSc. in Computer/Electrical & Electronics Engineering
• 3-5 years of experience in Network/IT/Software engineering or relevant experience
• 2 years of experience in Service Design/Product Development
• PBX and Virtual PBX technology knowledge is an advantage
• Project Management experience is an advantage
• Good understanding of network and converged services
• Previous experience in customer facing roles is an advantage
• Strong verbal and written English and Hungarian knowledge is a must
• Highly motivated, customer focused, innovative individual