We are looking for You if you would like to join a leading Hungarian mobile operator giving true freedom to its customers. Be brave, take the initiative, bring your inspiring ideas and join our community! You should be passionate, innovative and open to development. Help us reach our goals and realize our customers’ dreams together!
Who are we? More than 1,000 colleagues at 100 locations across the country providing an unlimited Hipernet experience to our customers. We have a blue heart and with Telenor’s support we can realize our dreams at Hyperspeed. We act as one team, day by day, to benefit our customers.
Explore your superpowers and join Telenor Hungary’s team as a
Store Marketing Manager
We are looking for a confident, curious and enthusiastic person with outstanding project management skills to be able to coordinate retail development tasks for stores across the whole country, manage retail tasks in integrated marketing campaigns and initiate local activities in line with retail and traffic strategy.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Develop instore activation plan based on retail strategy and customer insights;
- Find initiatives for retail store development, traffic generation and customer experience improvement;
- Coordinate creative development, production, implementation of retail toolkits and store refurbishment activities;
- Work on transparent store layout, visibility of products, segmentation materials;
- Set necessary tools for understanding and analysing traffic and sales journey in retail stores;
- Adapting store designs, testing activities, supporting development and roll-out;
- Work on retail activities, boost retail within integrated campaigns;
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to deliver end-to-end retail projects in design, retail communication and sales;
- Focus on local specifics and set-up local activities.
You are an ideal candidate for this position if you have:
- 4-5 years of experience in trade marketing;
- Sales-focus and marketing communications knowledge;
- Outstanding project management skills, planning and organizational skills;
- Category “B” Driving license;
- Strong communication skills in English and Hungarian;
- The ability to work on several projects parallelly, see the big picture meanwhile taking care of the details.
Discover the opportunities provided by Telenor
#FlexibleWorking: We work from home every Monday and Friday to secure our colleague’s safety. On other days of the week, you can use the Telenor Garden Office :) This is where we gain inspiration and recharge our batteries in the summer.
#Health: We provide collective life and health insurance and other welfare benefits to our colleagues. We can hardly wait for our office gym and saunas to reopen! :)
#LifelongLearning: We consider learning and personal growth a priority. Our annual Learning Day event aims to inspire colleagues and facilitate their development. With our 40-hour Challenge, we encourage colleagues to spend at least this amount of time on acquiring new skills every year.
#TelenorHouse: Our HQ in Törökbálint is one of the most state-of-the-art office facilities in Hungary featuring a panorama terrace, an outdoor sports field and an alternative Garden Office.
- Sales, Trade
- Sales and Trade Manager
- Marketing, Media, PR
- 3-5 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Employee status
Are you interested?
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!