We are searching for a
Software Product Manager / Product Owner
Fieldcode is a Field Service Management (FSM) software created from 20 years of global field service expertise with the highest customer service standards working towards climate positivity. Our Product & Development departments are based in Hungary, Poland, Germany and Greece and collaborate closely and effectively in creating an innovative, easily accessible and game-changing software experience.
As a Software Product Manager / Product Owner, you will join Product Management Team dedicated to Fieldcode software.
As an experienced professional, you will join our Product team and you will drive the improvement and extension of our applications actively with your ideas day by day.
- You will be responsible for analyzing and describing our (future) customer’s usage context and to find the actual problems they seek to solve
- You are maintaining your findings through models, flows and prosa descriptions to deliver the foundation for visualization and development together with your colleagues of UX/UI Designers and Software Developers
- You are the one who will live and breathe our products vision and be an active part in developing new ideas to reach our set goals
- You have been working several years successfully as Product Manager or Business Analyst in a software company developing enterprise (web and mobile) applications
- You are capable of engineering and modeling requirements by using the best fit/common sense methodologies
- You are used to visualizing your findings through models, flows and prosa descriptions which fit to our agile work ethics
- You are eager to develop products not features and understanding your customers through your holistic approach is proof of that
- You are an experienced professional who can connect the dots and gather information, self-organized and quickly to understand complex environments deeply
- You can express yourself both in written and spoken English fluently
What we offer:
- An open-minded, humorous, diverse and creative team
- A secure job in an innovative, international software company
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal development through our own personnel development program
- Mentoring program to facilitate the onboarding process
- Room for own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to our very short decision making processes
- A company that not only achieves economic success, but also works hard to make the world a better place: we invest heavily in research into high-quality technologies with a drastic impact on CO2 reduction. Although there are few researched and valid methods to influence CO2 negativity, we want to be at the forefront and support leading scientists and projects
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- 3-5 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
professional training, language learning assisstance
1148 Budapest, Fogarasi út 5.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your CV in English!