Seeking an experienced social media manager for exciting, new, online, English-language media platforms covering economics, trade, investment, startups and innovation topics.
We’re looking for candidates with social media management experience, a passion for social media communication and innovation, experience in photo and video editing; and a natural curiosity for news and current events.
The social media manager will be expected to manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Manage social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, others)
- Develop relevant content topics to reach target customers
- Create and manage all published content (images, video, written)
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns
- Oversee design of social channels (cover, profile pictures, etc.)
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “social” way
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation.
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
Competitive applicants will have:
- 2-3 years of experience as a social media manager
- Native-level English language writing ability
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Familiar with all facets of photo and video production
- Working knowledge of principles of SEO
- A strong understanding of licensing and copyright
- A strong interest in economics, trade, investment and innovation
What we offer:
The opportunity to be part of exciting, new, online, English-language media endeavors.
- 2-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English – native
- Hungarian – native or advanced proficiency