We are looking for skilled and experienced voice network engineers with solid understanding of current telephony networking technologies, relevant market trends and best practices. You will join a highly skilled team of Voice Network Designers working for a key player of the telecommunications industry.
Senior Voice Network Designer
- Working on Voice Network projects, solid understanding of telephony networking theoretical concepts and broad knowledge of current Contact Center/UC Technologies
- Ensuring that the scope of the delivery is understood, all impacted teams understand the sub-project delivery plans and that technical delivery plans are comprehensive and achieved.
- Identifying any pre requisites to technical sub-project deliveries and ensuring that they are delivered on time, Identifying when technical deliveries are at risk or where issues are raised, taking corrective action to co-ordinate, mitigate and resolve.
- Working within virtual and geographically dispersed teams while establishing effective senior management relationships.
- Accountable for production and baselining of the delivery plan including Cloud Applications and Customer milestones. Includes 3rd party dependencies and deliverables. (e.g. Platform team, product line, vendors).
- Drive progress against the plan, make recommendations and take any actions to address issues encountered during the scoping, design, build and various test phases of the Network (technical solutions) delivery
- Support post deployment testing and co-ordinate the resolution of issues raised as appropriate
- Take ownership of project delivery problems, identify what needs to happen and ensure all parties who are impacted or who can help to address the problem are engaged in a timely fashion to reach a solution. Deals with most problems independently of line management, taking the inputs of requirements owners, designers, testers and component teams and peers as required
- Solid understanding of any of the following Voice technologies: Cisco Unified Comms/Cisco Contact Center/Avaya/MS Lync/MS Teams/Genesys/IVR - Java
- Any of the following technology/product related certification: Cisco CCNA (Collaboration) or CCNP (Collaboration preferred ), Avaya, MS or Genesys specialization is an advantage
- Stakeholder Management (Internal and External Customers globally) is an advantage
- Work Package and Commercial Management (Defining Deliverables/Costing/Forecasting Timescales/Risk Management) is an advantage
What we offer:
- work with current Contact Center/UC technologies, solutions
- internal career development plan
- be part of an international team
- work on challenging projects of key clients
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time