Senior UX/UI Designer
* Responsible for UX/UI design output for the business marketing programme
* Creation of UX design concepts for Marketing communication
* Works directly with internal squads to guide the deployment of group design assets
* Ensures the development and implementation of design assets aligned best practice, reuse of design artefacts and knowledge sharing
* Works directly with the company business CX/UX CoE team to align strategic direction and reuse assets where applicable.
* Performs ‘show and tells’ and fosters global alignment
* UX design concepts
* Flowcharts, wireframes, and hi fidelity mock-ups
* Interactive prototypes
* UX quality assessments
* Detailed UI design specifications
* Design presentations and documentations
* Expert knowledge of UX/UI methodologies and application in agile
* Proven ability to drive effective cross-functional project delivery in a fast-moving environment working with both internal and external resources.
* Ability to influence at all management levels and excellent stakeholder management skills.
* Significant experience in a Senior UX/UI role in fast-paced eCommerce environments
* A degree-level education (or equivalent) in psychology, human factors, design, UX or product design
* Experience in a commercial product, service and/or telecoms or technology company.
* Client side and agency experience.
* Expert in Sketch/Adobe XD/Invision. Prototyping and wireframing guru
* A ‘customer first’ attitude
* A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
* Access to internal trainings through the company and external trainings via other providers;
* A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
* Opportunities to participate in company activities and events;
* Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
* Discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
* Cafeteria package;
* Private Medical Services;
* Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
* To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time