We are looking for a
Senior UX/UI Designer
for our mobile service provider partner.
- Responsible for UX/UI design output for the Group Business Marketing programme
- Creation of UX design concepts for Marketing communication
- Works directly with internal squads to guide the deployment of group design assets
- Ensures the development and implementation of design assets aligned best practice, reuse of design artefacts and knowledge sharing
- Works directly with the Company Business CX/UX CoE team to align strategic direction and reuse assets where applicable.
- Performs ‘show and tells’ and fosters global alignment
- UX design concepts
- Flowcharts, wireframes, and hi fidelity mock-ups
- Interactive prototypes
- UX quality assessments
- Detailed UI design specifications
- Design presentations and documentations
- Exceptional communication skills in English, including verbal, written and formal presentation formats
- Expert knowledge of UX/UI methodologies and application in agile
- Proven ability to drive effective cross-functional project delivery in a fast-moving environment working with both internal and external resources.
- Ability to influence at all management levels and excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Significant experience in a Senior UX/UI role in fast-paced eCommerce environments
- A degree-level education (or equivalent) in psychology, human factors, design, UX or product design
- Experience in a commercial product, service and/or telecoms or technology company.
- Client side and agency experience.
- Expert in Sketch/Adobe XD/Invision. Prototyping and wireframing guru
- A ‘customer first’ attitude
What we offer:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team
- Internal and external trainings
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture
- Opportunities to participate in company activities
- Cafeteria package
- Private Medical Services
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health
- To ensure our colleagues’ health and safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run, we will be meeting each other max. 2 times per week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
Place of work: Budapest
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English with the name of the position by applying "Jelentkezem" button.
If this job does not meet your ideas, please still send your resume. We can certainly help you with other positions.