- Assessing user needs by conducting user interviews, analytics, desktop research.
- Considering product needs from marketing, customer service, sales and medical colleagues
- Analysis of competitors and inspirational examples in terms of UX and UI design with a worldwide perspective
- Design of A / B tests related to the product
- Preparation of UX and UI design work
- Using modern UX and UI solutions
- Design the user interfaces of the new platform in close collaboration with the Product Development Manager
- Design and validation of functions and user experience using wireframes, low-fidelity prototypes
- UX-focused internal testing of the product
- Web design experience
- Responsive design knowledge
- Experience with agile software development
- Min 3, preferably 4 years of experience
Egyéb információ az állásról:
We're looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer for our partner whose modern healthcare platform connects patients to the private healthcare system.