Vezető telekommunikációs partnerünk részére keresünk munkatársat
SENIOR UX/UI DESIGNER
- This senior designer is responsible for the UI/UX development and implementation of the Group Business content publishing platform and the Group Business website based on internal CX/UX principles and guidelines. The role will create design specifications for the software developer team and provide support, documentation, and templates for the marketing team for content development. The role advocates for the user in discussions and based on testing and digital analytics data provide insight, solutions, and visualization to the marketing team on campaign and marketing strategy implementation. The role requires close collaboration with company’s CX/UX design community, to break down siloes, gain global alignment and look for efficiencies and value-adds.
- Responsible for UX/UI design output for the Group Business Marketing programme
- Creation of UX design concepts for Marketing communication
- Works directly with internal squads to guide the deployment of group design assets
- Ensures the development and implementation of design assets aligned best practice, reuse of design artefacts and knowledge sharing
- Works directly with the Company Business CX/UX CoE team to align strategic direction and reuse assets where applicable.
- Performs ‘show and tells’ and fosters global alignment
- Exceptional communication skills in English, including verbal, written and formal presentation formats
- Expert knowledge of UX/UI methodologies and application in agile
- Proven ability to drive effective cross-functional project delivery in a fast-moving environment working with both internal and external resources.
- Ability to influence at all management levels and excellent stakeholder management
- Significant experience in a Senior UX/UI role in fast-paced eCommerce environments
- A degree-level education (or equivalent) in psychology, human factors, design, UX or product design
- Experience in a commercial product, service and/or telecoms or technology company.
- Client side and agency experience.
- Expert in Sketch/Adobe XD/Invision. Prototyping and wireframing guru
- A ‘customer first’ attitude
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team
- Internal and external trainings
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture
- Opportunities to participate in company activities
- Cafeteria package
- Private Medical Services
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health
- To ensure our colleagues’ health and safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run, we will be meeting each other max. 2 times per week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
A munkavégzés helye: Budapest
Ha ajánlatunk felkeltette érdeklődését, kérjük, küldje el magyar és angol nyelvű önéletrajzát a pozíció megnevezésével és a „16-0532”-es referenciaszám feltüntetésével a lenti "Jelentkezem" gombra kattintva.