We are looking for a
Senior UX/UI Designer
for our mobile service provider partner.
- Responsible for UX/UI design output for the Group Business Marketing programme
- Creation of UX design concepts for Marketing communication
- Works directly with internal squads to guide the deployment of group design assets
- Ensures the development and implementation of design assets aligned best practice, reuse of design artefacts and knowledge sharing
- Works directly with the Company Business CX/UX CoE team to align strategic direction and reuse assets where applicable.
- Performs ‘show and tells’ and fosters global alignment
- UX design concepts
- Flowcharts, wireframes, and hi fidelity mock-ups
- Interactive prototypes
- UX quality assessments
- Detailed UI design specifications
- Design presentations and documentations
- Exceptional communication skills in English, including verbal, written and formal presentation formats
- Expert knowledge of UX/UI methodologies and application in agile
- Proven ability to drive effective cross-functional project delivery in a fast-moving environment working with both internal and external resources.
- Ability to influence at all management levels and excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Significant experience in a Senior UX/UI role in fast-paced eCommerce environments
- A degree-level education (or equivalent) in psychology, human factors, design, UX or product design
- Experience in a commercial product, service and/or telecoms or technology company.
- Client side and agency experience.
- Expert in Sketch/Adobe XD/Invision. Prototyping and wireframing guru
- A ‘customer first’ attitude
What we offer:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team
- Internal and external trainings
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture
- Opportunities to participate in company activities
- Cafeteria package
- Private Medical Services
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health
- To ensure our colleagues’ health and safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run, we will be meeting each other max. 2 times per week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Marketing, Media, PR
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Employee status
cafeteria, professional training
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in English with the name of the position by clicking the 'Jelentkezem' button.