Our client is an innovative IT company, who create human-centered interfaces for enterprises of the digital area. We are looking for a new colleague to expand the digital development team.
Senior UX Designer
- Create wireframes, screenflows, small prototypes and final designs based mainly on used toolkit.
- Work closely with developers, understand their needs, mindset, not to mention their pet peeves.
- Being part of a product team: developers, testers, business owners. You should help everyone realize why that extra step is indeed needed in the flow.
- Understand the business needs, why and how they’re relevant (or not).
- Representing the UX approach on a strategic level.
- You’re totally aware of whether your designs are feasible to implement, and you love chatting about this with your fellow developers.
- Have at least an intermediate level of English (besides your fluent Hungarian), meaning you can give convincing presentations in English.
- You are a real team player (even in individual sports).
- You have at least 4-5 years of experience as a UX designer.
- You are a true advocate of the UX field; interested and invested in your profession. If you have a wireframe tattoo, now’s the time to brag about it.
- You can quickly recognize and understand user needs with your super sensitive empathy radar.
- FIGMA knowledge
- Quite flexible working hours
- Home Office option
- Health Coverage
- Lot of events to keep our knowledge fresh