At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Hello, there! We are _VOIS.
Our name might be new to you, but our work impacts millions of people around the globe every day. We evolved from a shared services organization to become a global TechCo with over 24 thousand employees operating from Hungary, Romania, Egypt and India. Together, we are the engine that powers Vodafone around the world.
Innovation is our main tool to deliver talent, technology and transformation to our Vodafone partners, while our people are our top priority. Through our 100% Human initiative, we help our people to develop their careers with unique learning and development opportunities while supporting their wellbeing with programs that focus on a healthy work-life balance.
At _VOIS, we are constantly looking for disruptive ideas and new ways to work. If you want to experiment and learn fast, integrated into an international, multicultural and inclusive team, then _VOIS is the place for you.
Come and help us create the future together. Join us as a
Senior Proposal & Content Copywriter
Your role in a nutshell:
You’ll be part of the Bid Support Excellence Team in a hybrid role that includes responsibilities combined from proposal management and bid content copywriting.
Proposals play a key role in winning bids. Both Proposal Managers and Content Copywriters create high-quality documentation according to specific guidelines to support the bidding process.
The Copywriter makes sure that both the content and the layout of the proposal meet the customer and Vodafone’s requirements. The Copywriter is also responsible for collecting, creating, and maintaining standard, customer-facing proposal content and information for our digital bid content library.
The Proposal Manager creates proposals and tender responses working closely with subject matter experts in a bid team. This role makes sure that the proposal strategy is communicated effectively to the team which is working on a given opportunity, so that they can create the best messaging to the customer.
Why you will love your job:
- Create and own the end-to-end proposal strategy – from the bid kick-off until bid submission.
- Work directly with sales to develop the win strategy and hot buttons of the customer.
- Create and build the proposal based on identified win strategy to make sure we have addressed their hot buttons and requirements. Build up all proposal related documents required during the bid.
- Work directly with bid teams, Commercial Leads and sales on bid submission and customer presentation.
- Peer review and assess proposals for quality control, and continuous improvement, to deliver increased win rate.
- Coach the bid team (Commercial Leads, Solution Architect, Service Managers, Account Manager) on proposal content messaging.
- Works with content owners, system developers on quality and system improvement projects, provides subject matter expertise on reusable and bespoke content for proposal creation.
- Develops and reviews proposal templates across Vodafone Lines of Businesses to achieve a consistent look and writing style to content and proposals.
- Monitors customers’ questions, feedback and needs to align the library accordingly.
- Work with 3rd party agencies to create a fully bespoke proposal document tailored to the customer’s requirements.
- Provides mentoring and coaching for all participants of the bidding process throughout the bid lifecycle.
What you'll bring to the team
- Extensive experience in proposal writing and content management, with strong copywriting, proof-reading and editing skills
- Project management skills are a great advantage
- at least C1 level of English both written and oral and German language knowledge is an advantage
- Cross-cultural communication skills
- Business thinking and common sense
- Willingness to learn, good problem-solving and adaptive skills
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + unlimited data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Sales Support
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!