- Lead product teams to evaluate customer needs, existing data and experiences provided today, and find opportunities to improve
- Find opportunities for innovation and hypotheses on how to drive towards specific business goals through our customer experience; run experiments to validate these hypotheses and determine solutions to bring to market.
- Collaborate closely with partner teams and business stakeholders across the company and serve as a “customer experience authority" to help select and validate promising ideas and scenarios, assessing whether they drive specific initiative goals.
- Lead and mentor 3 Product Managers who drive change to achieve seamless Digital Customer Experience
- Own partnerships and contracts for platforms to drive successful experiences
- Report on achievements and Control all cost associated with activities.
- Ability to influence the broader company organization to develop the truly inspirational digital experiences.
- Stay at the forefront of digital best practices and retain a comprehensive understanding of our evolving tools and systems
Requirements and skills – The desired candidate:
- Proven skills in engaging customers in a service industry preferably through digital tools.
- Completed university or college degree
- Demonstrated customer focus; knowledge and experience designing end to end customer experiences.
- Minimum 5 years of professional working experience with a blue-chip, highly customer focused company in other fast growing sectors.
- Ideally 3+ years of product management experience with proven track record in driving projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to successfully collaborate with product teams or agile teams
- Ability and desire to mentor and grow a small team of PMs
- Knowledge of Agile product management and Agile development practices.
- Experience of managing complex projects.
- Experience in multi-country operations.
- Curiosity to learn and understand underlying technologies used to deliver customer experiences.
- Broad marketing experience with focus on digital experience
- Ability to work well under pressure ensuring tasks are prioritized and goals are met.
- Has stamina, good presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Result-oriented, persistent, dependable and consistent.
- Proactive, willing to take initiative and shoulder responsibility.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, high-output, time-sensitive environment.
- Shows innovation, creativity and good lateral thinking.
- Inspires confidence and motivates others through example.
Egyéb információ az állásról:
Our client is one of the world leading company in the field of aeronautics who delivers a superior service to their costumers. If you’re as passionate about travel and aviation, and you look to inspire customers and build outstanding content and search experience, then you’ll flourish as Digital Search and Inspiration Product Manager in Our partner company.
As the Senior Product Manager of Customer Experience you are in a truly cross-disciplinary role and lead 3 key areas in Digital Customer Experience at the Company to ensure a seam digital experience across the customer journey.
The 3 key area are:
1. Digital Customer Communication and Engagement
2. Digital Content, Search and Inspiration
3. Post-booking self-service and disruption management.
This is a strategic role that will have significant business impact.