WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY!
Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, it operates a fleet of 120 Airbus A320 and Airbus A321 aircraft, and offers more than 700 routes from 25 bases, connecting 155 destinations across 45 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of over 5,000 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of more than 39.7 million passengers in the past 12 months. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ and is included in the FTSE 250 and FTSE All-Share Indices. Wizz Air is registered under the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Operational Safety Audit (IOSA), the global benchmark in airline safety recognition. The company recently received the highest 7-star safety rating by airlineratings.com, a world’s only safety and product rating agency, as well as was named 2017 - European Airline of the Year by Aviation 100, a renown annual publication that recognizes the year’s most outstanding performers in the aerospace industry.
Senior Product Manager of Digital Experience!
BUD - Office
As the Senior Product Manager of Customer Experience you are in a truly cross-disciplinary role and lead 3 key areas in Digital Customer Experience at Wizz Air to ensure a seam digital experience across the customer journey. The 3 key area are: 1. Digital Customer Communication and Engagement, 2. Digital Content, Search and Inspiration, and 3. post-booking self-service and disruption management. This is a strategic role that will have significant business impact. You will focus on delivering experiences that set up our millions of customers, and through that also Wizz Air, for success.
As part of the Digital Organization you collaborate with all the business stakeholders and fellow product managers. You will lead cross-company initiatives to deliver great end to end experiences Wizz Air customers. You Are exceling working across teams and you are tirelessly looking for opportunities to optimize and streamline collaboration, wherever possible.
You have an internal drive to innovate and you are using your persuasive power to guide senior leadership as well as business stakeholders to first-class digital solutions to bring to live the desired seamless end-to-end experiences.
You will have a thorough understanding what a truly seamless customer experience is like in the airline and travel vertical and you will work every day to achieve the most integrated and seamless experience possible. You are and experienced Product Manager and you drive change by delivering value. You lead and mentor a small team of 3 Product Managers who are responsible for each product area and with your leadership they work with a smooth and find synergies and drive process changes to achieve efficiency.
- Lead product teams to evaluate customer needs, existing data and experiences provided today, and find opportunities to improve
- Find opportunities for innovation and hypotheses on how to drive towards specific business goals through our customer experience; run experiments to validate these hypotheses and determine solutions to bring to market.
- Collaborate closely with partner teams and business stakeholders across Wizz Air and serve as a “customer experience authority" to help select and validate promising ideas and scenarios, assessing whether they drive specific initiative goals.
- Lead and mentor 3 Product Managers who drive change to achieve seamless Digital Customer Experience
- Own partnerships and contracts for platforms to drive successful experiences
- Report on achievements and Control all cost associated with activities.
- Ability to influence the broader Wizz Air organization to develop the truly inspirational digital experiences.
- Stay at the forefront of digital best practices and retain a comprehensive understanding of our evolving tools and systems
Requirements and skills – The desired candidate:
- Proven skills in engaging customers in a service industry preferably through digital tools.
- Completed university or college degree
- Demonstrated customer focus; knowledge and experience designing end to end customer experiences.
- Minimum 5 years of professional working experience with a blue-chip, highly customer focused company in other fast growing sectors.
- Ideally 3+ years of product management experience with proven track record in driving projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to successfully collaborate with product teams or agile teams
- Ability and desire to mentor and grow a small team of PMs
- Knowledge of Agile product management and Agile development practices.
- Experience of managing complex projects.
- Experience in multi-country operations.
- Curiosity to learn and understand underlying technologies used to deliver customer experiences.
- Broad marketing experience with focus on digital experience
- Ability to work well under pressure ensuring tasks are prioritized and goals are met.
- Has stamina, good presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Result-oriented, persistent, dependable and consistent.
- Proactive, willing to take initiative and shoulder responsibility.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, high-output, time-sensitive environment.
- Shows innovation, creativity and good lateral thinking.
- Inspires confidence and motivates others through example.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Project Management
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Customer Services
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.