Huawei’s products and services are available in more than 170 countries and are used by a third of the world’s population. Fifteen R&D centers have been set up in the United States, Germany, Sweden, Russia, India and China. Huawei Consumer BG is one of Huawei’s four business units and covers smartphones, PC and tablets, wearables and cloud services, etc. Huawei’s global network is built on almost 30 years of expertise in the telecom industry and is dedicated to delivering the latest technological advances to consumers around the world.
For more information please visit: https://consumer.huawei.com
Senior PR Manager, Consumer Business Group
- PR management of Hungarian Consumer Business Group, including smartphones, tablets and wearables
- Strategies and planning: Carrying out PR strategy considering the environment and business key points; following the brand promotional routes, setting yearly communication plan and product life cycle according to the budget plan.
- Implementation: Regarding a yearly business plan (BP) managing local PR execution including brand marketing activities, sponsorship, new product launch and high end media interviews, key materials building and managing supervision, storytelling in order to promote the company stories to the media groups.
- Building up PR resources, implementing PR strategies and steps including simplifying procedures and sustainability.
- Building up and improving the relationship with Local PR resources, meeting the media regularly and briefing on Huawei update.
- Bachelor or higher degree
- 10+ years or above experience in PR (excellent agencies or famous fast moving consumer good brands), having top quality media data and rich media resources;
- Understanding Hungarian PR developing trends, media environments and consumer situations;
- Experience in managing large PR works, outstanding development, managing PR strategies and executing, as well as agreeing with headquarters ability. (need the PR cases);
- Outstanding PR incidents solving experience and ability, successful PR crisis case performance;
- Outstanding social communication skills, relatively strong organizational coordinating skills, flexible, and tactical solving abilities
- Excellent writing skill
- Fluent business English
What we offer:
- We offer you a professional career in the one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and competitive salary package.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Project Manager
- Communication and PR
- >10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Budapest, XIII. district
How to apply/contact information:
Please send your detailed Resume/CV in English via E-Mail (Word 98/2000 or Adobe PDF) to the HR Department with indicating your earliest start date and salary expectations as well.
Please be assured your CV containing personal information will be kept confidential and be used only for job match in Huawei.