Hello, there! We are _VOIS.
Our name might be new to you, but our work impacts millions of people around the globe every day. We evolved from a shared services organization to become a global TechCo with over 24 thousand employees operating from Hungary, Romania, Egypt and India. Together, we are the engine that powers Vodafone around the world.
Innovation is our main tool to deliver talent, technology and transformation to our Vodafone partners, while our people are our top priority. Through our 100% Human initiative, we help our people to develop their careers with unique learning and development opportunities while supporting their wellbeing with programs that focus on a healthy work-life balance.
At _VOIS, we are constantly looking for disruptive ideas and new ways to work. If you want to experiment and learn fast, integrated into an international, multicultural and inclusive team, then _VOIS is the place for you.
Come and help us create the future together.
Senior Creative Copywriter
Your role in a nutshell:
The Senior Creative Copywriter is a member of Group Business Marketing, a department providing end-to-end capabilities for Vodafone Business Marketing. From design and copywriting through to UX design and data insights, we have a huge range of talent. With over 140 people from 10 countries, we are one of the largest marketing agencies in Hungary.
What you will love in your role:
- Creating marketing copy for requests achieved in Agile Sprint methodology
- Be a go-to for everything copy related for onshore and offshore B2B marketing teams for Vodafone Business
- Ensure that copy requests are delivered to meticulous quality standards
- Understand business partner requirements and challenges, offering creative copy concepts to support their business goals
- Collaborate with team leaders and creative specialists on discovery calls and briefing calls to provide copy solutions to our partners
- Lead in various creative concept creation projects
- Take ownership of the assigned copy pipeline and update managers on a regular basis
- Mentor more junior copywriters in the team
What you will bring to the team:
- Native-like English language skills
- 4-5 years’ experience as a copywriter in a marketing environment, preferably in a marketing agency
- Confidence and an outgoing, proactive personality for dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Customer-oriented thinking and innovative attitude
- A blend of experience with B2B, technical and creative writing preferred
- Insane attention-to-detail
- A collaborative, open and friendly mindset to ensure team cohesion
- Experience in mentoring or leading other creatives
- A passion for copy, wordplay and all lexical matters
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Editor, Copywriter
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Home office available
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!