Would you like to work for one of the leading mobile telecommunications companies in the Hungarian market? Here’s your chance to do your day-to-day work on exciting projects in a professional and inspiring environment. There is more than 1000 of us, yet we work as a team to provide a no-compromise Hipernet experience to all. Be a member of our community; share your ideas, bring your knowledge and be fully yourself with us!
Join Telenor Hungary as
Segment Marketing Manager
As Segment Marketing Manager you are going to manage and own segment related propositions and activities from marketing aspect, including all relevant planning and execution required to reach business and marketing ambitions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop a deep understanding of the market, competitors and opportunities through regular analysis
- Monitor the segment’s current and future needs, attitudes and insights
- Determine segment initiatives based on customer and commercial opportunities and technological innovations
- Develop segment action plan, define necessary sales channel and communication mix and desired customer experience for the segment
- Drive conceptualization of new propositions including commercial design, business case and go-to-market aspects
- Develop and execute customer experience related initiatives, find insights and drivers to improve NPS results
- Continuously track segment performance, immerse in regular analysis on segment performance and propose improvement actions if needed
- Via liaison with other departments and organizations ensure that marketing activities are aligned and integrated with other parts of the business
We need you in our team, if have/are…
- University degree (economics, business administration, commerce, marketing, technical)
- 2+ years of relevant marketing or customer segment management experience
- Strong analytical and strategic skills combined with deep passion for customer experience
- Commercial and business acumen translated into business success
- Fluent English and Hungarian knowledge
- Customer commitment, strong experience in working with customer insights and segmentation
- Autonomous way of work, strong ownership attitude with active, doer, practical approach
What’s in it for You?
- Adapting to the new situation created by the coronavirus pandemic, we work from home every Monday and Friday to secure our colleagues’ safety. In addition to a performance bonus and private health insurance, our colleagues are also provided with unlimited Hipernet.
- We consider learning and personal growth a priority; our annual Learning Day event is dedicated to develop and inspire our colleagues.
- We are a family-friendly workplace with a spacious and modern office building, which can be reached with our company buses in 20 minutes from Újbuda-központ or Déli railway station. It makes us immensely proud that we opened our Garden Office at Telenor House, where we can work outdoors.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Marketing, Media, PR Manager
- 1-3 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!