We are looking for You if you would like to join a leading Hungarian mobile operator giving true freedom to its customers. Be brave, take the initiative, bring your inspiring ideas and join our community! You should be passionate, innovative and open to development. Help us reach our goals and realize our customers’ dreams together!
Who are we? More than 1,000 colleagues at 100 locations across the country providing an unlimited Hipernet experience to our customers. We have a blue heart and with Telenor’s support we can realize our dreams at Hyperspeed. We act as one team, day by day, to benefit our customers.
Explore your superpowers and join Telenor Hungary’s team as a
Segment Marketing Manager
As Segment Manager you are going to manage and own segment related propositions and activities from marketing aspect, including all relevant planning and execution required to reach business and marketing ambitions.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Develop a deep understanding of the market, competitors and opportunities through regular analysis
- Monitor the segment’s current and future needs, attitudes and insights
- Determine segment initiatives based on customer and commercial opportunities and technological innovations
- Develop segment action plan, define necessary sales channel and communication mix and desired customer experience for the segment
- Drive conceptualization of new propositions including commercial design, business case and go-to-market aspects
- Develop and execute customer experience related initiatives, find insights and drivers to improve NPS results
- Continuously track segment performance, immerse in regular analysis on segment performance and propose improvement actions if needed
- Via liaison with other departments and organizations ensure that marketing activities are aligned and integrated with other parts of the business
You are an ideal candidate for this position if you have:
- University degree (economics, business administration, commerce, marketing, technical)
- 2+ years of relevant marketing or customer segment management experience
- Strong analytical and strategic skills combined with deep passion for customer experience
- Commercial and business acumen translated into business success
- Fluent English and Hungarian knowledge
- Customer commitment, strong experience in working with customer insights and segmentation
- Autonomous way of work, strong ownership attitude with active, doer, practical approach
Discover the opportunities provided by Telenor:
#FlexibleWorking: We work from home every Monday and Friday. On other days of the week, you can use the Telenor Garden Office. This is where we gain inspiration and recharge our batteries in the summer.
#Health: We provide collective life and health insurance and other welfare benefits to our colleagues. We can hardly wait for our office gym and saunas to reopen!
#LifelongLearning: We consider learning and personal growth a priority. Our annual Learning Day event aims to inspire colleagues and facilitate their development. With our 40-hour Challenge, we encourage colleagues to spend at least this amount of time on acquiring new skills every year.
#TelenorHouse: Our HQ in Törökbálint is one of the most state-of-the-art office facilities in Hungary featuring a panorama terrace, an outdoor sports field and an alternative Garden Office.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Project Manager
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Analyst
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!