Our partner functions as a multinational power management company
is looking for new colleagues to
SAP FICO Solution Designer
The most important processes are: gathering requirements, solution design, integration design, configuring application, testing, user training, coordination of remedy incident and request tickets, queue management, providing continuous improvements and standardization.
The new colleague will be responsible for in-depth functional knowledge, requirements management, and overall support on the following SAP modules: FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-GL, CO, CO-PC, CO-PA, SAP CO-PCA, AA
- Manage incidents and request based on specified SLAs.
- Provide solutions based on tickets priority and record all information in the ticket system (Remedy)
- Write functional specifications to be handed to the SAP technical analysts when programming changes are necessary to resolve an issue or to provide a small enhancement
- Identify problems (reoccurring incidents) – verify possible root cause and provide solution
- Implement changes based on Change management process
- Change larger amounts of data when required using their standard processes
- Work with other support team members as necessary (e.g. SD, MM, PP) to solve problems and to ensure an integrated system solution
- Assist with testing of small enhancements and fixes as required using standard testing tools and processes.
- Align solution design with SAP governance team to ensure proposed solutions are lined up with the Global Standards
- Verify (process) changes with local and regional BPOs
- Perform Queue and ticket Management based on ITIL process
- Work in partnership with business users on business requirements, processes, and systems. Provide knowledge and input to the business on the system implications of business process changes.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis and other appropriate analysis methods.
- Effectively use workflow and process diagrams when explaining company-standard Finance processes and when capturing business requirements.
- Demonstrate analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Analyse business requirements, assess alternative solutions, design develop and implement application system solutions using SAP ERP and company standards.
- 3+ years SAP FICO Experience including Design and Configuration
- English lanugage usage is mandatory (other languages are a plus)
- Skills in above listed SAP modules is mandatory
- SAP ECC 6.0 is mandatory (older SAP releases are a plus)
- Basic understanding of SAP development is required (e.g. ABAP, SQL)
- Experience with SAP Data Services, LSMW and Winshuttel is a plus
- FICO business experience is a plus
- College Graduate or equivalent experience
What the company offers:
·Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important
- Culture & Values - this is more than the products they invent and produce – the way they do business is just as important. At our partner, their values and culture define who they are – both individually and as an organization – and direct their activities every day.
- Learning & Development- They invest in their employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- 3-5 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!