Pozíció leírása / Job description
Be a part of our partner's new, ambitious strategy for Retail and Mobility. An overall digital programme, which provides a seamless, cross-channel costumer journey.
- Supporting day to day SFMC operations and cross-channel digital marketing Campaigns,
- Assisting internal teams in setting up and conducting A/B and multivariate testing based on criteria such as segmentation, offer, offer presentation and creative,
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals,
- Creating new journeys in Journey Builder, create new contents,
- Designing and coding unique landing pages, including micro sites and integrations to other systems,
- Supporting testing and ensuring quality of the software is maintained as per the requirements,
- Developing, reviewing critique coding techniques and recommend new coding standards.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a SFMC Developer/Consultant,
- Experience with CI/CD technologies related to Salesforce development,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working in an agile environment across multiple projects Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity,
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality,
- Strong data management abilities,
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements,
- Knowledge of SFMC,
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements in Marketing Cloud, Java, HTML coding.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards,
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills,
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills,
- Proactive mindset, positive attitude and a strong sense of ownership and team mentality,
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems,
- Fluency in English and one of the Central Eastern European languages.
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
Our partner is an independent and international oil and gas company, headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. It is active in over 30 countries with a dynamic international workforce of 26,000 people and a track record of more than 100 years in the industry.