Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications and ICT networks, and serves 45 of the world's top 50 operators, as well as over one third of the world's population. We are committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for our customers. Our mission is to bring digital to every person, home and organization in a better connected word.
Our products and solutions include wireless products, core network products, network products, application and software as well as terminals.
At the end of 2019, we had over 180,000 employees, our revenue reached 123 billion USD. Our global R&D spending reaches 13% of the annual revenue in general. We are the No.1 patent owner for 5G, the next generation mobile networks. We started to operate in Hungary in 2005; our bggest global supply chain outside of China is based in Hungary. We sincerely invite professionals to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com and http://www.huawei.hu
Sales Product Manager Energy (UPS, Datacenter)
- Understanding and get insight into named account strategies, business development, and operations processes, steer potential requirements, and influence customers' strategies, businesses, and operation regarding to data center energy area.
- Planning and implementation communications, understanding customer requirements and be able to guide the customer requirements;
- Complete tailored project proposal based on customer requirements;
- Present tailored solution and the relative explanation; Workshop with customers;
- Compose technical and commercial proposal for concrete projects;
- Planning, promotion and implementation for crucial projects;
- Establish and strengthen relationship with customer’s team, to Help extend more sales ;
- Presentation and open speech capability on marketing events
- A Bachelor's degree or above
- Sales sense, be able to develop sales opportunities.
- Deeply understanding and experience on Data center energy industry; Including data center power, cooling, DCIM; cabinets and containment system; Familiar with mainstream vendors, vendors’ product & solution;
- Technical background of data center power distribution, cooling, DCIM system; cabinets and containment system; UPS Equipped with modular data center, Prefabricated data center;
- Experience on data center facility sub-system, and knowledge on system integration;
- Have the ability of sales project development independently;
- Experience on project bidding;
- Good communication skill, team work spirit and strong work responsibility;
- At least 5 years of working experience in Data center energy industry
What we offer:
We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication company, challenging work and competitive salary package.
- IT Development
- Project Management
- Sales, Trade
- Business (Intelligence) Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/contact information:
Please send your detailed Resume/CV in English via E-Mail (Word 98/2000 or Adobe PDF) to the HR Department (indicating your earliest start date as well as salary expectations). Please be assured your CV containing personal information will be kept confidential and be used only for job match in Huawei.