Does your motivation come from challenges and working in a dynamic environment? Is your ambition to create visible results? Are you enthusiastic about sales and marketing? Then we might have the right position for you.
Join our team in Budapest, Hungary.
About Novo Nordisk and Hungarian affiliate
We were founded in 1923 and today we are a global healthcare company headquartered just outside Copenhagen, Denmark. Our purpose is to drive change to defeat diabetes and other serious chronic diseases, such as obesity and rare blood and endocrine disorders. We do so by pioneering ?scientific breakthroughs, expanding? access to our medicines? and working to?prevent and ultimately cure diabetes.
With almost 100 years of experience, one of the broadest diabetes product portfolios in the healthcare industry, as well as an?award-winning pipeline?of innovative products, our success is built on our company values – the?Novo Nordisk Way. We employ more than 43,000 people in 80 offices around the world, and market our products in 170 countries.
Hungarian affiliate has ambition to improve quality of patients’ life and bring innovation into the markets. In Hungary we employ 70+ employees. Our high-performing and well established BioPharm team is currently searching for enthusiastic Sales & Marketing Specialist to become our analytical, creative and supportive team-member. Position is contracted as maternity leave replacement, for undetermined period, with potential for extension.
Sales and Marketing Specialist
Your main responsibilities:
Strong support and participation in strategic planning, preparing management decision-making materials. Reports, diagrams, analysis and presentations for BUM. Collecting data for analysis purposes and providing reports to support KAMs to improve effectiveness.
Selas / IO Engage: Calculate targets, planning and uploading KAMs KPIs, ensure system readiness in due time, reloading call plans, reporting sales force performance, uploading Event Management, participation in IO Engage training, train and help work of the KAMs in the new system, LoB Champions tasks.
Finance - Budget planning, handling invoices, data gathering, making expense reports (concure) etc.
Market Access - Tender follow up, gathering information, summarization etc.
- Work closely with Product Manager to define marketing materials and programs.
- International and local event organizing – the whole event from the beginning to the closing.
- International congresses organizing - event full organization, ie. participants registrations, insurance, tickets, location and program organization, expenses, documentation processing.
- Workshops organizing – FMV, contracts, coordination with KAMs, handling invoices and inside needed documents.
- Internal congresses – support of Product Manager tasks and participate at creation and procurement of marketing materials to ensure proper appearance in domestic congresses, registration, preparing contracts, printed materials, handling invoices
- Business Unit meetings organizing: building the agenda of the meeting, booking venue, coordinating meals, technique, room, taking meeting minutes
- Provide full support and administrative service for BU, and daily office operations, general administrative and support tasks such as ordering different office materials, items, invitations leads up in calendar, arrange courier, Purchase Order, contracts, and other inside needed documents handling, follow up, proposing improvements, contact with other departments and BA, personal files handling, teaching trainee, support of BUM, PM and KAMs daily work, meeting minutes, making presentations of BUM.
Qualifications and competencies:
The right candidates for this position will have an experience in pharma industry in independent commercial supportive role:
- University or College diploma.
- At least 3 years of experience in pharma business in commercial supportive role
- Interest in sales figures, analysis, finance support, tenders and data analytical support as such. Well handling excel reports, easy going with learning new tools (Concure, IO engage etc.)
- Enthusiastic in organizing marketing events from A to Z, with full responsibility for the event as whole.
- Multitasking and eager to learn in an agile way, with high degree of flexibility, ability to prioritise.
- Goal oriented with ability to work on own duties, independently, without daily supervision.
- Proactivity, creativity, positive approach, good stress management.
- Hungarian language, English language fluency.
- Driving license.
- External: Travel and event Agencies, vendors, suppliers
- Internal: Reports to BioPharm Director, member of BioPharm Team (3 members), co-operates closely with sales and office administration teams
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we strive for excellence. You share the same passion and commitment as our employees in our journey to make a difference to patients’ lives. In exchange, we offer you the chance of a lifetime to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from unmatched opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Sales, Trade
- Commercial Assistant
- Sales Representative
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Please click on "Jelentkezem" to submit your resume in English. Please note that we are reviewing applications on ongoing basis, therefore the position will be filled as soon as the successful candidate has been found.
29th of November 2020
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.