Sales and Marketing Manager
Leyland Hose and Silicone Services (LHSS) are a manufacturer and distributor of high-quality silicone products having manufacturing facilities in India and Hungary and distribution centres in the UK and Hungary. Due to significant growth opportunities LHSS require a highly experienced and self-motivated Sales and Marketing Manager based in either the UK or Hungary to ensure the company fully maximises from the tremendous growth opportunities that exist.
A brief outline of this important role is as follows.
LHSS is actively seeking to employ an organized Sales and Marketing Manager to assist in the promoting and selling of our company's products into Europe and beyond, and to create (in conjunction with our sales and technical teams) competitive and technical advantages for our company’s products in all current and new markets that are available to us. The sales and marketing manager's main responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, identifying new markets, creating engaging marketing plans, developing, and updating promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales objectives. The sales and marketing manager represents the company's brand and drives growth through well thought out strategies that increase product awareness, identifies new markets, understands competitor activity, and constantly reviews industry trends.
The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. He/She should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing the potential job holder should also possess a high-level academic achievement award preferably at degree level.
Sales and Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Promoting the company's existing brands and where practical introducing new products to current and new markets.
- Analysing budgets, preparing annual marketing plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales promotion plans and advertising.
- Identifying opportunities by keeping track of competitor activity
- Using industry knowledge to identify potential new markets and increase the companies market share
- Maintaining sales records and provide detailed reports to ensure that the data collected is being utilised effectively
- Creating sales campaigns including social media campaigns
- Maintaining relationships with important and key clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales teams by setting and reviewing goals and identifying training needs.
- Devising and implementing systems to keep staff motivated and maintain a high level of morale
- Recruiting and training sales staff and ensuring that the department is appropriately resourced to deal with fluctuations in sales volumes
- Researching, analysing, and setting price points to maximise sales and maintain healthy profit margins
Sales and Marketing Manager experience and requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, mathematics, business administration, or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in proactive marketing or sales preferably in the automotive industry.
- Understanding and in-depth knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Management may be advantageous.
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative and dynamic working environment
- Flexible working time models
- Ensuring work-life balance
- Sales, Trade
- Sales and Trade Manager
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Marketing, Media, PR Manager
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
- Employee status
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!