EXIS is a yet small, but rapidly developing IT Services Company, with a new head office located in Budapest XI. (Gombocz Z. u.) We are assisting companies of various sizes and industries on the fields of outsourced system administration and network management as well as device maintenance and specific operative IT assignments. We have full time contracts with large multinational corporations and government bodies, whereas we provide regular support for SME’s
In order to create a decent basis for and starting proactive sales campaigns we are currently looking for a talented and eager
SALES AND MARKETING ASSOCIATE
Where we need your input:
- In cooperation with a selected media agency, coordinate the completion and the introduction of our new logo, website and online presence in general
- Personalization, customization and updating of the company's image in Hungarian and English in Offers, introductory materials and contracts.
- Contract management: Detailed, careful and responsible interpretation and extraction of incoming requests and contracts; paper and digital administration. Keeping summary tabular records for different work areas (IT, operations, finance).
- Tender management: Compilation of tender documents, compliance with deadlines, company representation at online auctions. To do this, you need to be able to create flowcharts, among other things. (Work processes, organizational structure, etc.)
- Contact with existing customers and potential clients, business correspondence in Hungarian and sometimes in English.
- Collaboration of marketing campaigns, small design works. Maintenance of the corporate website through an administrative interface; news editing, Facebook, and Linkedin profile maintenance.
- Procurement management, market research, requests for quotations, comparative analyzes, contact with suppliers, coordination, quality assurance (e.g. business card orders, online appearances, promotional materials). Be able to find and pre-screen potential partners.
- Liaison with partner offices, administration of outgoing and incoming orders.
- Supporting the work of a company manager, based on small project work, daily guidelines.
- Minor translation work from or into English.
- You can also conclude an active sales activity, but this is not an expectation, just an opportunity. If you have such potential in you, you can easily make a decent extra income without a performance constraint.
What you need to be successful:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar job; the adoption of an office culture and set of rules, and the obvious use of business language.
- A demand to stand out. Sense of beauty, orderliness, creativity, sophistication. Attention to detail. Think of a job as done when you are proud of both the content and the form.
- Strong IT orientation. The use of office software (MS EXCEL, MS WORD and PowerPoint) goes without saying. Openness to learn about and use new target software and applications used by the company or to help with the work.
- Higher education, stable knowledge of Hungarian (95%) and English (5%)
- Work independently, but don’t have trouble thinking in a team and keeping your ego in check. Be able to acknowledge others as well. Don’t be afraid to share information, knowledge, and don’t be ashamed to learn from others.
- Have a sense of humor.
- We work with deadlines. If that motivates you, this is the place for you. If you’re stressed about spinning or parallel tasks, you probably won’t feel good.
What you can expect:
- A stable job in a fast-growing company with international ambitions. Remember, we are yet small, but want to and will grow big. A real opportunity for development for the best with increasing responsibilities and decision-making power
- Cultured work environment, Budapest XI.
- Complex, varied tasks
- Declared employment, stable and fair income
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Professional Assistant
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Sales, Trade
- Sales Representative
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Employee status
Budapest, XI. kerület
How to apply/ contact information:
We are looking forward to your intro, preferably with a recent photo. In your cover letter, please indicate your payment requirement and the earliest possible date of your employment or contract.