Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
for our Consumer Business Unit
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Your place in the team:
Own the product portfolio and product roadmap of the relevant segments in line with the segment strategy and based on deep understanding of customer experience, pain-points and the related technologies. Drive cross segments product related initiatives including the commercial design.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
1. Own the product roadmap supporting the Convergence, Fixed, Mobile and Content strategies
- Ensure to take a key role in defining business strategy and determine innovative solutions regarding extra value products, including connectivity services and /or extra value services like IoT, OTT, MCOM, SVOD/TVOD.
- Take recommendations to the core/non-core product roadmap and innovation strategy including based on deep understanding of customer insights, pain-points and the related technologies and market situation in strong cooperation with the relevant Segment Marketing, Technology and Group Teams.
- Contribute to the design, development, and implementation of the core & non-core new product solutions to enhance value proposition developments and drive business transformation.
- Define business requirements for technical developments ensuring to be aligned with the segment marketing strategy
- Manage available technical capacity and drive product development by cooperating with the effected departments (Segment Marketing, Legal, Regulatory, Technology, Finance)
- Fail quickly: develop experiments, success metrics and roadmaps to develop new ways for customers
2. Drive New proposition development
- Recommend detailed product proposition solutions based on segment needs briefed by Segment Marketing Team
- Ideate and innovate new ways to attract customers
- Manage the proposition delivery from defining business requirements till technical and commercial launch.
- Input into GTM materials supporting the Segment Marketing team and drive developments connected to the Go to market strategy.
3. Customer experience
- Define customer pain points in the related customer journey to improve customer experience
- Design and coordinate the implementation of the customer journey improvement projects
4. E2E Product responsibility
- Continuously checks the health of the product during its lifecycle
- Work closely with tech teams to develop new feature enhancements
- Initiates and executes product retirement when needed
- Strive for product simplification
We are looking for you if you have:
- University degree (Economy, Commerce, Marketing, Technical)
- Strong analytical and strategic skills combined with deep passion for customer insights
- Customer commitment, strong experience in working with customer insights and segmentation
- Fluent English
What we offer:
- Cafeteria package & annual bonus
- Laptop & mobile phone (with RED unlimited voice and data tariff package)
- 100% home office opportunity, which will remain high even after the epidemiological circumstances
- Wellbeing program in the topics of sport, nutrition, relax and help (spiritual support)
- 4 paid days leave/year for charity projects
- Other discounts (e.g. sport opportunities, eye-glass allowance)
- Parental policy: we offer 16 weeks fully paid leave and upon returning to work, new parents can work part-time hours for 6 months whilst being paid their full-time salary.
- Learning opportunities with Vodafone University and LinkedIn Learning
- From autumn 2022 – new green, digital headquarter that has almost zero emissions thanks to its solar panels installed to supply the building with renewable energy (11th district)
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded.
We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Together we can
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- 1-3 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply:
Interested? Apply via the "Jelentkezem" button below!