If you’re as passionate about travel and aviation, and you look to inspire customers and build outstanding content and search experience, then you’ll flourish as Digital Search and Inspiration Product Manager in Our partner company.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to build products with the Digital Search and Inspiration Product Team from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You will identify business needs with your partner stakeholders, create a product vision and keep an up-to-date product feature roadmap. You ruthlessly prioritize and excel at balancing the needs of customers and stakeholders. You work for clear outcome- oriented goals and you know how to discover and validate real customer and business value. You set feature acceptance criteria and drive the realization of prioritized features and enablers to meet prioritized objectives. You’ll get to showcase your experience and knowledge in UX research, design, content, and information architecture.
Product Manager of Digital Content
- You lead the digital product development team and are responsible for the value created.
- Based on customer feedback and your personal experience you elaborate user stories, assess value, develop business cases and prioritize epic, features to ensure your team is creating maximum value in alignment with our product strategy.
- You identify market opportunities with partner teams and define product vision and strategy. You understand customer needs and gather product requirements to develop new products and enhance existing products.
- You define and prioritize user problems and feature specifications across various platforms, locales and languages,
- You facilitate the ideation, design and implementation of product enhancements that solve our users’ problems in meaningful ways, weighing impact against business goals and technical feasibility
- You engage and work closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods, as well as reasonable development schedule.
- You lead cross-functional teams, serving as product and part project manager, to define product specifications, establish milestones, and direct the development, implementation, and evolution of new features.
- You develop written requirements and define success metrics and associated use-cases for new projects, shepherding projects from ideation to test results analysis and iteration
- You facilitate breaking down complex problems into steps that drive product development with constantly delivered incremental values
- You measure the success of product changes and design and pursue relevant metrics and opportunities our data might reveal
- You maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- You provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- You determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information. Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products. You monitor competitive landscape and staying abreast of the latest technology and capabilities across various platforms
Required skills and qualifications:
You have experience in end-to-end software product management, an advantage if you gained it in the area of building first-class content and search experiences
You understand digital acquisition and SEO principles and you are up-to-date with regards to the latest technologies for scaling with languages and discoverability.
You are able to facilitate breaking down complex problems into steps that drive product development with constantly delivered incremental values.
You are extremely passionate about solving challenging real-life problems with creative thinking and innovation
You are enthusiastic about working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment
You have a College/University degree, ideally with business (e.g. marketing) or Technical (e.g. engineering) background
You have several years of professional experience - ideally in an online, retail, e-commerce or consulting environment.
You have a track record of successful cross-functional project and product management and you are experienced at leading multi-layer teams, both in direct and matrix structures
Further experience areas: Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, UX/UI, UX research,
You are a self-starter, decisive and able to implement at speed
Affinity for numbers and outstanding analytical skills
Professional-level English, spoken and written.
What we offer:
- Multinational work environment
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Positive atmosphere, high quality, supportive work environment
- Training and development possibilities
- IT Development
- Project Management
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Please click the Apply button to send your application.