Our Partner is a manufacturing Chinese lithium-ion battery company which will manufacture separators in Hungary.
We are currently looking for a determined new colleague to the following position:
Product manager - European region (located in: Budapest or Debrecen)
What will be your responsibilities?
- Provide good technical services to European customers, has a sense of customer focus on innovation, quality, and improving the user experiences.
- Oversees the daily technical requirements of our European customers may raise, ensuring factory develop the right products to meet customer needs and get our products approved
- Work with sales to develop our targeted European customers. Communicate with Asian teams and local cross-functional teams to ensure project running smoothly.
- Capable to build a team with capabilities to support long term European business strategies.
- Collaborate with our team in China and US on joint projects.
- Participate in all separator sample production in house, and all product testings at customer side, provide quality feedbacks and help R&D to finetune the products.
- Support Sales&Marketing strategies making with quality information of competitive products performance as well as customer technical feedbacks.
- Collaborate internally with local R&D, Head quarter R&D, ensure joint research programs are progressing in accordance with Corporate Roadmaps.
What is needed from you?
- European local person is preferred
- At least 2 years’ working experience in lithium-ion battery industry
- Master degree or above, major in chemistry, materials science, or other related
- Be familiar with product development process and customer service process
- Have good project management ability, able to work under pressure
- Good data analysis, report making and problem solving skills
- Be able to utilize internal and external resources to complete tasks efficiently
- Good communication, organization and coordination skills
- Good English speaking, reading and writing skills; Chinese language capabilities would be a big advantage
- Short and long-term business trips are needed
What can our Partner offer?
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative and dynamic working environment
- Flexible working time models
- Ensuring work-life balance
Location: Budapest OR Debrecen
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- 1-3 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time