The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
PRODUCT MANAGER ETHICON CZ/SK/HU
Wound Closure & Repair, Biosurgery, Gynecare
Location: Prague, Bratislava or Budapest
Contract: full time
The role of the Product Manager is to identify, assess and implement opportunities for growth that fit within the CE (Czech, Slovakia, Hungary) Wound Closure & Repair, Biosurgery, Gynecare Business Unit. Perform strong focus on promoting the key products in key procedures to increase sales volumes and market share through development of clear marketing objectives and sharing of best practices and developing market segments identified as strategic growth opportunities. In your role you will work closely with Sales, Commercial and Market Access leaders to ensure proper deployment of the plan.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Focus on creating strong execution plans including marketing plans with strategies, market segmentations, targeting, market analysis, action plans, marketing expenses and sales forecast to drive growth and profitability.
- Strong collaboration with Sales & Commercial Leaders to determine best opportunities and execution plans.
- Analyze the target market relative to the position of the product group to quantify achievable sales and profit potential for the product line.
- Development of both short and long-range strategy.
- Consistent communication with business partners as to marketing plans and vision.
- Identify new business opportunities and strategic specialties or disease areas, which address unmet customer needs and accelerate growth.
- Establish and develop continuous interaction and communication with the CEE Marketing team to ensure the understanding, implementation and execution of key marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop, review, approve, implement and monitor productivity of all promotional programs.
- Lead new product launches and drive execution through aligned CE marketing strategies.
- Create and implement product launch plans, which include specific guidelines with respect to market opportunity, product positioning sales message, sales strategy, sales pricing, inventory and sales promotion. Utilize Launch Excellence.
- Initiate products rationalizations, clinical studies and any other educational and promotional activity, which would ultimately build the value of the business area and maximize profit.
- Develop appropriate decisions on pricing, stock, promotion materials, market research, regulatory and any issue which impacts business area.
- Promote market analysis and actively collect Marketing Intelligence.
- Keep sales management and sales reps promptly and accurately informed on industry trends, product acceptance and new product releases.
- Ensure the proper execution of sales training programs, Congress and ProfEd collaboration.
- Proactively cooperate with HE&R and KAM’s to align marketing strategies with non-clinical stakeholders’ strategies.
- Co-travel with Sales Representatives to enhance market knowledge and evaluate new candidates at the end of the training and decide on whether they have adequate product knowledge.
- Maintain strong market knowledge on competitors and market environment though external and internal research to identify needs and opportunities.
- Effectively manage the promotional budget.
- Be role model for J&J Credo Values and Healthcare Compliance.
- Ensure applicable company/healthcare compliance with all relevant country and EMEA/CEE requirements, company regulations, policies and procedures.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- University Degree
- Background as Product Manager is a plus
- 3-5 years’ Commercial experience including sales and/or marketing roles
- Experience with ETHICON Wound Closure & Repair, Biosurgery, Gynecare portfolio
- Strong leadership skills & strategic thinking
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with collaboration, influencing without authority and working successfully with cross-functional teams is required
- Fluent in English + Czech, Slovak or Hungarian
- Availability to be located within the Central European countries: Czech Republic, Slovakia or Hungary
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- Sales, Trade
- Sales Representative
- 3-5 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Czech (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Slovak (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Prague, Bratislava or Budapest
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!