Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Product Manager - Enterprise
for our Vodafone Business Unit
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Your place in the team
To proactively increase revenue and penetration of Smart Classroom and TV product categories by using product, process and pricing elements of the marketing-mix and to develop and manage services and portfolio over their entire lifecycle.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Product Leadership and Knowledge: End-to-end responsibility for the dedicated Smart Classroom and TV product management, -developments and portfolioMarket Analysis
- Input to developing and implementing Smart Classroom and TV Product Portfolio Strategy and Planning
- Smart Classroom and TV Product Lifecycle Management
- Ensure products deliver most recommended customer experience
- Cross functional teamwork
- Establish strong relationship with Global and External partners
We are looking for you if you have
- Product experience (2+ years) in the telecommunications/IT/ISP industry.
- Sound working knowledge of Mobile/internet/TV solutions markets.
- A successful track record in product/segment marketing.
- Strategic thinking.
- Project management and E2E execution skills.
- Experience in the development of business cases, product and marketing plans, proposals and solution packaging.
- Experience in working with a consumer and enterprise sales force/sales channels and corporate clients.
What we offer
- Fixed term contract
- Cafeteria package & annual bonus
- Laptop & mobile phone (with RED unlimited voice and data tariff package)
- 100% home office opportunity, which will remain high even after the epidemiological circumstances
- Wellbeing program in the topics of sport, nutrition, relax and help (spiritual support)
- 4 paid days leave/year for charity projects
- Other discounts (e.g. sport opportunities, eye-glass allowance)
- Parental policy: we offer 16 weeks fully paid leave and upon returning to work, new parents can work part-time hours for 6 months whilst being paid their full-time salary.
- Learning opportunities with Vodafone University and LinkedIn Learning
- From autumn 2022 – new green, digital headquarter that has almost zero emissions thanks to its solar panels installed to supply the building with renewable energy (11th district)
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded.
We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Together we can
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!