Lead the consumer and trade marketing related agenda of Merci, Nimm2 and Mamba brands.
- Manage perfect execution of the marketing activity plan by continuously keeping contact with the key account management team
- Media Management of Merci in Hungary and Romania
- Develop, execute and supervise overall consumer promotions (concept, mechanism, design, packaging, communication, trade execution, promo analysis)
- Manage product portfolio
- Contribute to artwork/label development
- Manage promo plan according to promo guidelines, monitoring flyer numbers, flyer shares, and promotional prices
- Develop trade partner specific promotions and activity plans with alignment of Sales Team
- Supervise POS development and execution done by Junior Product Manager
- Provide valuable selling stories to promotions/limited editions/portfolio proposals to KAMs based on consumer and market insights
- Contribute to Business Case calculations
- Conduct regular store checks and competitor monitors.
- Manage marketing budgets and execute monthly control and forecasting.
- Prepare analysis for market/shopper trends, assortment, visibility/shelf layout, promo efficiency and provide proposals by actively using Nielsen Answers, Focus and GFK annual reports.
- Lead and mentor the Junior Product Manager reporting to him/her
Knowledge/Skills / Experience:
- College/University degree, Marketing specialisation is an advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in brand marketing, trade marketing experience is an advantage
- Fluency in English and Hungarian, German is an advantage
- IT proficiency, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid analytical and numerical skills
- Open personality and great communication skills
- Proactive approach in problem solving
- Skill in completing multiple tasks and projects in parallel
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the job offer, please send your CV and motivation letter to via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!