Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our client - being a key player of the telecommunications industry - is looking for experienced Product Designers and Researchers to join their team.
- Work with Transformation team including Agile Squad Product Owners, to define experience design epics and build backlogs that will enable delivery of desired end state customer experience
- Empathise with the user: Conduct research including desk analysis, competitor landscaping, market research, user surveys, user interviews, contextual enquiries and heuristic reviews
- Define the current state: Create empathy maps, journey maps, experience maps, service blueprints, XD problem statements and personas.
- Ideate the future: Lead ideation workshops, create problem statements, design hypothesis and ideate the future state
- Prototype and iteratively test your ideas with users, with successful implementation.
- Interlock your experience design requirements with the process and workflow leads
- Support cross Programme and cross collaboration to ensure the best solutions for our partner as a whole are considered and developed in line with the strategy, keeping the voice of the customer at the heart of all recommendations
- Take responsibility for a subset of the customer journey, working with End to End Experience Design Leads to continuously improve the experience and it’s performance based on targeted business outcomes, aligned to the global strategy
Elvárások / Requirements
- Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
- Communicating effectively and efficiently while adapting to your audience and getting the message through as intended
- Ability to comprehend and to oversee various aspects of a problem or a situation
- Ability to find root causes of problems and to focus on their quick and efficient solution
- Design Thinking and Ideation
- User Research in a Business to Business context
- Experience Design across multi channels
- Human Centred Design and User Interface Design
- Communication, Co-Creation and Collaboration
- Experience with the following tools are considered an advantage: UXPressia for multi channel end-to-end experience design, Figma for User Interface design, UserTesting.com for prototype testing, Mural as a collaboration platform
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
International work environment