Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
Diligent is looking for a versatile Product Designer to join our Product team. This diverse role will be responsible for executing an experience strategy across our Diligent brands, collaborating with the wider product teams. A great opportunity to join a best in class product team and work with a wide set of product experts.
- Execute alongside your team on an experience strategy for one or more of Diligent's brands
- Close collaboration with other designers, Product Management and Engineering to support quality and timely delivery of the product roadmap
- Definition and demonstrable design of products, supported by a rigorous process
- Execution of research (discovery, exploratory and validation) as needed
- Assist in the communication of design to stakeholders demonstrating a strong understanding of business objectives, design and your users
- Contribution to design-related tasks and artifacts
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and learning
- Partnering with your team to see products to release and beyond – delivery of an Invisionprototype is not success
- A varied skill profile within User Experience Design, with core expertise in Interaction (UX) Design, UI Design or Design Research
- Proficiency with current design tools
- Capable verbal and written communication skills
- A portfolio of work demonstrating your design process and passion for design – online or pdf is required for consideration