Givaudan is a global leading company in taste and wellbeing, fragrance and beauty. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, the Company has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. From a favourite drink to your daily meal, from prestige perfumes to cosmetics and laundry care, its creations inspire emotions and delight millions of consumers the world over. The company is committed to driving purpose-led, long-term growth while leading the way to improve happiness and health for people and nature. In the fiscal year 2020, the Company employed over 15,800 people worldwide and achieved sales of CHF 6.3 billion and a free cash flow of 12.8% of sales. Let’s imagine together on www.givaudan.com.
Prod. Compliance & EHS Product Designer
Product Designer – Products of Product Compliance & EH&S Platform - Intern - Your future position?
Creates solutions (via existing Products or by creating new products) to meet Product Compliance & EH&S user groups needs.
- Understands users and formalize their needs with a user centric approach and method
- Designs sustainable solutions from concept to launch, in line with the Architecture principles and in coherence with Product vision
- Maintains the different Product Compliance & EH&S product knowledge through relevant documentation
- Understands end to end processes in order to anticipate and consider potential impacts on other products/platforms with the help of the product manager.
- Challenges business requirements and recommends alternative solutions, providing risks and effort associated to build the most appropriate and value-added solution.
Product design and project execution
- Conducts necessary analyses with Key Users that lead to the delivery of the high level functional needs. Formalizes process design with the Business. Conducts necessary Design Thinking workshops.
- Provides detailed specifications.
- Collaborates with the UI designer/ or developer / or technical expert to design the mockup of the product or prototype.
- Organizes validation loops with the Business and the Product Manager, and refines specifications based on feedbacks.
- Drives necessary alignments with developers and other impacted products stakeholders (when required)
- Contributes to the quality of delivered solution through test design and execution , playing the role of QC analyst when necessary (including regression tests)
- Raises defects and ensures resolution
- Facilitates user adoption through organizational procedures and user guide.
- Organizes, prepares, runs/supports UAT, user training, roll-out and handover to Application Support.
- Analyzes and reports risk in product development and project delivery
User research and understanding
- Collaborates with product managers and users to identify the best experience that meets user, business and technical needs
- Creates and maintains user personas, user journey (when applicable) and process maps, user flow diagrams
- Runs necessary interviews, workshops and tests with the users to create, validate or adjust the design
- Creates & maintains a high visibility of business processes, and dependencies
- Proactively proposes relevant product upgrades and adaptations in order to increase User Experience and efficiency
Product specification and documentation
- Creates, updates and maintains the documentation of the product, including User Guides and Functional Specification
- Supports Product Manager in change request management and follow-up with Application Support Group and in the product backlog definition and refinement
- Ensures consistency of product on the long run following Architecture principles
- Provides expertise on business process, products or data all along innovation process
- Contributes in identifying the Minimum Viable Product, in collaboration with the Innovation Product Manager.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Education / Primary Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or business school or design school
- Professional experience:
- Experience in one iterative methodology (scrum, kanban, design sprint, lean startup)
- Agile certification is a plus
- 2+ SAP experience (SAP EH&S - EHSM etc)
- UX & Analysis Skills (Interview, shadowing, Personas…)
- Conception Skills (prototyping, wireframing, data/information modeling…)
- Comfortable with UX Design principles
- Facilitation, change management Skills
- Knowledgeable about : Interface technologies - webmethod, web service etc
- Fluent in English. Additional language is a plus
- Great compensation package including bonus and cafeteria
- Private health insurance
- Career development opportunities
- Extended yearly health check
- Free coffee/tea
- Access to exclusive perfumes & employee shop with discounts
Givaudan is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Multiple location: Argenteuil (France), Naarden (Nederland), Ashford (UK)
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!