Partner Marketing Manager
As part of our organisation, you stay up to date with relevant and current IT trends and examine which partner propositions fit IT solution strategy best. Based on that, you will create partnerships with suppliers/partners and develop joint marketing/sales programs (supported by the centralised marketing team). With your drive and enthusiasm, you will act as an internal ambassador and advisor for partner success.
Work of place: : Budapest
- It is up to you to combine both goals of the company and the partners, which can be quite challenging. You will need to:
- optimise marketing development programmes
- translate these into strong (online) marketing activities
- work together with the international marketing team.
- You will work closely with the sales colleagues and the (technical) solutions teams while being part of centralised marketing team. This marketing team works for six countries in Europe.
- worked for at least 3 years in a commercial position, a marketing study is the best fit
- experience in supplier management in the IT sector as a huge advantage
- huge interest or experience in marketing
- knowledge and experience with online marketing
- Analytical and project management skills
- Attractive salary
- Multinational work environment with a solid background
- home office.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Project Manager
- Online Marketing
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
- Employee status
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!