Our international and dynamic Offer management team is looking for an exceptional
Own Brand Manager
As an Own Brand Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing the MOLGROUP Own Brand strategy across Grocery/Gastro categories based on the Grocery/Gastro strategy guidelines & recommendations.
- Own Brand Category management processes, product developments and launches in Service Station product range in cooperation with Country Shop-, Gastro- and Category managers, experts.
- Managing the value chains maximize the margin revenue in all Gastro/Grocery Own Brand products.
- Main focuses on Gastro/Grocery Own Brand product launches & concept developments, management with clear USP
- Leads the innovation & Own Brand development process across the Gastro/Grocery categories, ensuring the Own Brand offering in line with the desired brand experience and product portfolio meeting the evolving consumer needs
- Responsible for managing the Gastro/Grocery Own Brand core range at the Group level based on the Core Range principles and based on the aligned Stage Gate process
- Manages the end to end process of Own Brand supplier selection (objectives, internal alignment, negotiations, delivery of agreements) and supports the Group/Local work with the supplier selections, tender briefings and follow-up on the Procurement/Sourcing process
- Build the standard Own Brand P&L
- Supervise and re-assess continuously Own Brand P&L results by category vs annual business plan targets
- Defines corrective actions with the involvement of Group teams and with local Gastro/Grocery category managers and follows up execution
- Develops all operational systems, processes and training materials required for an effective rollout of new Own Brand products and effective day to day operations with consistent quality / desired Own Brand experience
- Develops the merchandising principles by Own Brand category in line with category targets
- Act like role model, in line with corporate values
JOIN US, IF YOU:
- Have a degree preferably in the field of Economics or Business
- Already gained 3 years Own Brand development – management, or Food category management experience in a multinational or FMCG company
- Can speak English fluently
- Are an excellent communicator and negotiator
- Have analytical and commercial mindset, and strong customer focus
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!