- Managing the campaign from end to end supporting one of the strongest loyalty schema on the market
- You will be shaping offers and strategy for personalized offline and online offers
- Create brief from which a campaign can be prepared, maintaining them, and ensuring they are followed throughout the agreed rules and processes
- Building the plans and campaigns proposals to deliver client, team and financial objectives
- Support with creating, managing, accurately forecasting and delivering the budget for their business area
- Utilize insights to create recommendations to ensure plan components support retailer customer strategies and build customer value
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to develop and execute best in class plans
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver clear and simple recommendation to Client
- Communicate recommendations effectively internally and externally to Clients
- Perform pre/post analysis and close projects with evaluation analysis from data extracted either independently or through delivered reports
- Manage and lead meetings internally and externally with Client
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any related subject
- Evidence of strategic media planning and research analysis
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Analytical thinking
- Data interpretation skills
- Advanced excel and power points skills
- Project management experience
- Understanding of loyalty program
What we offer:
Plus, thoughtful perks, like early finish Friday and your birthday off.
You’ll also benefit from an investment in cutting-edge technology that reflects our global ambition. But with a nimble, small-business feel that gives you the freedom to play, experiment and learn.
And we don’t just talk about diversity and inclusion. We live it every day – with thriving networks including dh Women’s Network, dh Proud, dh Parent’s & Carer’s, dh One and dh Thrive as the living proof. Everyone’s invited.
At dunnhumby, we value and respect difference and are committed to building an inclusive culture by creating an environment where you can balance a successful career with your commitments and interests outside of work.
We believe that you will do your best at work if you have a work / life balance. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, so if this is important to you please raise this with your recruiter, as we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Market Research Analyst
- Media Planner, Consultant
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (native)
- Full time
annual bonus/salary benefits, cafeteria, Munkába járás támogatás