Hello, there! We are _VOIS.
Our name might be new to you, but our work impacts millions of people around the globe every day. We evolved from a shared services organization to become a global TechCo with over 24 thousand employees operating from Hungary, Romania, Egypt and India. Together, we are the engine that powers Vodafone around the world.
Innovation is our main tool to deliver talent, technology and transformation to our Vodafone partners, while our people are our top priority. Through our 100% Human initiative, we help our people to develop their careers with unique learning and development opportunities while supporting their wellbeing with programs that focus on a healthy work-life balance.
At _VOIS, we are constantly looking for disruptive ideas and new ways to work. If you want to experiment and learn fast, integrated into an international, multicultural and inclusive team, then _VOIS is the place for you.
Come and help us create the future together.
Marketing Team Leader – Retail Market
Your role in a nutshell:
Are you ready for a rare opportunity to transform your career and lead our dynamic retail marketing team?
Our _VOIS Retail team specialises in creating mainly print and point-of-sale marketing material for international markets and for Vodafone stores in the UK.
We’re looking for a people management professional with a passion for marketing. As our Retail Team Leader you will lead our Retail team, help manage our workload and ensure timely delivery of marketing assets. You’ll also be the main point of contact between us and our Marketing _VOIS leadership team, account managers and business partners.
The Retail Team Leader also supports the Retail Team in their everyday tasks, including assessing workloads and briefing copywriters, designers, multimedia specialists and other creatives on project requirements.
Why you will love your job:
- Lead a team of 5 professionals
- Understand team responsibilities, including specific client requirement
- Manage team workflow, resource allocation and performance
- Provide direction to ensure successful project delivery within agreed SLAs to expected quality standards
- Ensure continuity of service delivery and achievement of key operational targets
- Ensure best practices are implemented and quality expectations are met
- Control use of workflow platforms and uploading of final assets to relevant data management portals
- Drive process improvements to maximise efficiency
- Monitor, track and document project progress, efficiency and effectiveness
- Compile and submit reports on project and team progress to Marketing _VOIS leadership team
- Collaborate with Marketing _VOIS leadership team and manage larger internal projects
- Foster a stress-free, collaborative team environment
- Take full ownership of marketing project management
- Facilitate briefing, execution and successful delivery of marketing projects
- Coordinate the creation of print POS assets and digital loops of monthly campaigns and adhoc projects
- Act as a final quality controller
What you will bring to the team:
- 5+ years of experience in campaign, account or project management, especially working with creatives
- 2+ years professional experience in people management
- MS Office skills
- Fluent English language skills (both written and spoken)
- University/ college degree (e.g., business, management, communications, marketing, design)
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience in project management, process improvement and innovation
- Competency in compiling dashboard reports and executive-level status updates
- Marketing agency experience is a plus
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry (desirable, but not essential)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional team building, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Insight and ability to ask the right questions to clarify missing information
- Passion for quality service delivery and driving business outcomes
- A calm, objective and positive attitude
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Marketing, Media, PR Manager
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1087 BUDAPEST, HUNGÁRIA körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!