Hello, there! We are _VOIS.
Our name might be new to you, but our work impacts millions of people around the globe every day. We evolved from a shared services organization to become a global TechCo with over 24 thousand employees operating from Hungary, Romania, Egypt and India. Together, we are the engine that powers Vodafone around the world.
Innovation is our main tool to deliver talent, technology and transformation to our Vodafone partners, while our people are our top priority. Through our 100% Human initiative, we help our people to develop their careers with unique learning and development opportunities while supporting their wellbeing with programs that focus on a healthy work-life balance.
At _VOIS, we are constantly looking for disruptive ideas and new ways to work. If you want to experiment and learn fast, integrated into an international, multicultural and inclusive team, then _VOIS is the place for you.
Come and help us create the future together
Marketing Team Leader - Creative Team
Are you ready for a rare opportunity to transform your career and lead our dynamic creative marketing team? Our Marketing _VOIS Team creates innovative marketing solutions that drive value and deliver results for our business partners across Vodafone and international markets. Our projects are as diverse as our talented team of copywriters, UX and creative designers, and multimedia specialists.
We’re looking for an experienced and inspiring people management professional with a passion for marketing.
As our Creative Team Leader, you will lead our creative team, help manage our workload and ensure timely delivery of marketing assets. You’ll also be the main point of contact between us and our Marketing _VOIS leadership team, account managers and business partners.
Why you will love your job:
- lead a diverse team of 15 creative professionals
- understand creative team responsibilities, including specific client requirements
- manage creative team workflow, resource allocation and performance
- provide direction to ensure successful project delivery within agreed SLAs to expected quality standards
- ensure continuity of service delivery and achievement of key operational targets
- control use of workflow platforms and uploading of final assets to relevant data management portals
- drive process improvements to maximise efficiency
- compile and submit reports on project and team progress to Marketing _VOIS leadership team
- collaborate with Marketing _VOIS leadership team and manage larger internal projects
- play a significant role in new talent recruitment and onboarding activities
- foster a stress-free, collaborative team environment
What you will bring to the team:
- Fluent English language skills (both spoken and written)
- university/ college degree (e.g., business, management, communications, marketing, design)
- 5+ years professional experience in marketing, creative or related fields
- 3+ years professional experience in a people management role
- experience in project management, process improvement and innovation
- competency in compiling dashboard reports and executive-level status updates
- experience in overseeing creative workflows within timelines is essential
- marketing agency experience is a plus
- knowledge of telecommunications industry (desirable, but not essential)
- excellent communication skills
- exceptional team building, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- passion for quality service delivery and driving business outcomes
- a calm, objective and positive attitude
The benefits you will enjoy:
- exciting, complex international B2B and B2C projects for a leading global technology company
- a diverse, talented and dynamic team within a fast-paced, multinational marketing environment
- a dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- a collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- a supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription; and
- flexible working hours
To ensure our colleagues’ safety we continue working from home 3-4 days/week in the long run.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Marketing, Media, PR Manager
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!