Poli-Farbe Vegyipari Kft. is the biggest Hungarian paint producer and part of Śnieżka Capital Group which manufactures products in factories located in four countries: Poland, Hungary, Ukraine and Belarus. Thanks to our advanced R&D Center and cooperation with renowned suppliers of raw materials, we create innovative solutions that guarantee the highest quality of our products. Following global interior design trends and cooperating with designers and architects we offer our clients products whose rich colours are a source of inspiration for millions of apartments in dozens of countries.
Create with us a world full of colorus as a
Marketing Product Development Coordinator
Workplace: Budapest, Hungary
Your responsibilities will inlcude
- Coordination of the product implementation thru its entire process (concept to go-live stage);
- Category management support for products included in the business lines on the assigned markets of the Capital Group;
- Coordination of activities associated with the management of product life cycle;
- Co-creating objectives for the product, including brand communication on a given market;
- Analyzing the competitive environment and preparing product insights which are to influence its value proposition;
- Cooperation with R&D teams, Quality Assurance, as well as Supply Chain Departments.
What we expect from you
- University degree and work experience in marketing or product management;
- Good English communication skills (at least B2 level);
- Ability to use MS Excel, MS Word & MS PowerPoint with ease;
- Efficiency in monitoring and analyzing market trends and competitors' activities;
- Analytical thinking skills with the ability to interpret data and draw correct conclusions;
- Overall curiousity of surroundings and need to be creative in work environment;
- Openess to feedback and to communicate and share your ideas with others.
Waiting for you
- Employment contract in a place full of passion for colors;
- Knowledge and experience - access to workshops, language classes, training and tools to help you develop your professional competences;
- Salary tailored to your experience and achievements;
- Green light to implement your own creative ideas;
- A friendly workplace where we value open communication and where every voice matters.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Project Manager
- Brand and Product Manager
- 1-3 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
- Employee status
Apply with your English CV and give us a chance to get to know you.