Your new company
Our partner is a multinational market leader audiology company
Your new role
- Design, implement and monitor a general marketing strategy and related budget for the company on an annual basis.
- Oversee, execute & sustain new product launches as required.
- Develop and maintain a marketing database to help focus marketing resources.
- Coordinate efforts with HQ to optimize effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Continuous observation of market and competitor activity.
- Designing newsletters, website and other online media maintenance.
- Supporting resellers’ marketing campaigns.
- Representation of the company at conventions, symposiums and conferences as needed. Coordinate and oversee all critical marketing events to include all national trade shows, on-site education programs, customer open houses, etc.
- PR activities with the Hear the World foundation.
- Manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in brand management
- Experience with medical devices is a big plus
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary and benefits (base salary, car, bonus)
- Excellent career opportunity
- Continuous learning and development opportunity
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.